The Official Tiger Woods Thread

This is unbelievably bad and for the first time (that I can think of) since he started his "rehab my reputation" campaign, makes me seriously question his judgement. He needed no women in his life for longer than this (says they've been dating for months already) and when he did date again, it needed to be somebody that improved his image; someone with class, maturity, etc.

Dating a child and doing it this soon are both catastrophically bad decisions on his part. Considering how hard it seemed he was working on image repair, I am stunned.

Interesting. So it took Tiger dating quickly and to a younger woman to "stun" you flooder. I thought for sure that maybe his extreme poor play so far in 2011 would've done that to you, lol. Remember, you predicted a dominating 2011 out of Tigger, and throughout all his struggles, you've quietly lurked. And this is what stuns you?

Plus hes not dating a child. Shes older than me, and Im legal.
This is unbelievably bad and for the first time (that I can think of) since he started his "rehab my reputation" campaign, makes me seriously question his judgement. He needed no women in his life for longer than this (says they've been dating for months already) and when he did date again, it needed to be somebody that improved his image; someone with class, maturity, etc.

Dating a child and doing it this soon are both catastrophically bad decisions on his part. Considering how hard it seemed he was working on image repair, I am stunned.

Interesting. So it took Tiger dating quickly and to a younger woman to "stun" you flooder. I thought for sure that maybe his extreme poor play so far in 2011 would've done that to you, lol. Remember, you predicted a dominating 2011 out of Tigger, and throughout all his struggles, you've quietly lurked. And this is what stuns you?

I agree with Flooder to an extent. Not that this is what stunned me, I mean his lack of morals, ethics and disgusting behavior stunned me. But this is just one more thing in the long line of items that he said he was "working on" during his big presser that turned out to be nothing more than a lie.

I dont care who the guy dates frankly, but if you go out of your way to talk about the changes in your life and the changes in your values, and then repeatedly go back on everything you had said, it shows your character. Just come out and say "Im a freaking rich guy that is kind of a pig that likes young blondes. My wife got too old and tired after two kids, so I wanted younger." Then you move on. Dont give the world this song and dance of addiction, wrong doings, changes in your life as you meditate, and all the while not mean ANY OF IT!

Plus hes not dating a child. Shes older than me, and Im legal.

And somewhere deep down inside, you are heartbroken about that.

So he gets married, has 2 kids, then divorces (in a terrible way). THEN becomes a Jeter.
I agree with Flooder to an extent. Not that this is what stunned me, I mean his lack of morals, ethics and disgusting behavior stunned me. But this is just one more thing in the long line of items that he said he was "working on" during his big presser that turned out to be nothing more than a lie.

I dont care who the guy dates frankly, but if you go out of your way to talk about the changes in your life and the changes in your values, and then repeatedly go back on everything you had said, it shows your character. Just come out and say "Im a freaking rich guy that is kind of a pig that likes young blondes. My wife got too old and tired after two kids, so I wanted younger." Then you move on. Dont give the world this song and dance of addiction, wrong doings, changes in your life as you meditate, and all the while not mean ANY OF IT!

He just got his steps backwards, thats all :blob:

EDIT:

Sure I am. I was gunning for her, he just got there first...

So he gets married, has 2 kids, then divorces (in a terrible way). THEN becomes a Jeter.

He just got his steps backwards, thats all :blob:

EDIT:

Sure I am. I was gunning for her, he just got there first...

Someday when you have a little more experience in life, you will realize how wrong that post is/was

You act like he just divorced you and broke your heart. :alien:

??????????????????????????????????? Nope, just find this a really odd choice for someone who was trying to strategically and carefully put his image back together.

I predicted no such thing. I said I believed he would return to greatness - I didn't say this year - and that I thought by mid-season he'd be playing well again. I didn't know you were keeping track of my activity, but, yes, his poor play has surprised me. I lurk because of what just happened here - wish I'd lurked this time too.

It's why he FB'd her....hoping to change her mind I guess.

Supposedly she's had a lot of issues with DUI incidents as well. Sounds like a great pairing that Tiger can play in next time he misses the cut.....

Maybe he was only talking about changes to his golf game and not his personal life? lol

young blonde bombshell from a well off situation, presumably used to getting everything she wants. Hasn't Tiger seen this movie before?

??????????????????????????????????? Nope, just find this a really odd choice for someone who was trying to strategically and carefully put his image back together.

I predicted no such thing. I said I believed he would return to greatness - I didn't say this year - and that I thought by mid-season he'd be playing well again. I didn't know you were keeping track of my activity, but, yes, his poor play has surprised me. I lurk because of what just happened here - wish I'd lurked this time too.

Actually you did say that. You did not say he would be back. However you did finish up with "I look forward to coming back here in the Spring and getting the last laugh" (generalization)

I agree Flooder,

while we really have no business on what Tiger does, this just isn't the right time for this kind of stuff. His golf game isn't even in shape yet and he is more worried about bangin 22 year olds in his spare time. It even specifically says in the article they aren't really dating yet, but just "have fun." Completely contradicts everything he said he was trying to clean up.

Just to clarify, of course those things stunned me. In my post I was only speaking about SINCE his return began.

C'mon man, I am just giving you a hard time. Geez, loosen up a hair. I give all the Tigger fans a hard time, just like I'll take it when he starts winning again. It's just a big old circle of life.

It's really not all that surprising if you think about it. Is it that odd that a mid-lifed just divorced guy starts dating the hot secretary that's much too young for him? All tiger's missing is the mid-life crisis sports car, but he's probably already had a fleet of those for over a decade

Its true he does. Because he EATS IT hard when it comes to westy and phil playing like garbage
C'mon man, I am just giving you a hard time. Geez, loosen up a hair. I give all the Tigger fans a hard time, just like I'll take it when he starts winning again. It's just a big old circle of life.

Its true he does. Because he EATS IT hard when it comes to westy and phil playing like garbage

Thank you sir, b/c it's the truth now isn't it? Everyone loves to hate on Lee when he proves them right and me wrong. I take my medicine just fine.

I like Tiger's issues, you want to know why? b/c he causes every single one of them. He's a liar, just like JB pointed out in his post. His big public apology was such a joke. I hope he continues to struggle, he deserves it.

Fair enough. I'm game for good-natured harassment anytime. Guess my radar was set to max-sensitivity. :embarrassed:

Fair enough. I'm game for good-natured harassment anytime. Guess my radar was set to max-sensitivity. :embarrassed:

And trust me buddy, that's all that it is, good natured.

Thank you sir, b/c it's the truth now isn't it? Everyone loves to hate on Lee when he proves them right and me wrong. I take my medicine just fine.

I like Tiger's issues, you want to know why? b/c he causes every single one of them. He's a liar, just like JB pointed out in his post. His big public apology was such a joke. I hope he continues to struggle, he deserves it.

I'll preface this reply with my fandom of Tiger. I always find myself defending him and I know its because of my fandom but acceptance is what... step 4 of 12?

I agree that this is not good timing for this to come out, but why is this anything to burn him at the stake for? I think I've seen or heard where he said he was doing better or whatever, but whats wrong with a single guy having fun now? If Elin is taking care of the kids and we know he plays better when he's "satisfied" off the course whats he doing wrong again? Because he said he's not into committing adultery and he always stressed how his private life is exactly that, why can't he have a hot young friend with benefits? He didn't choose someone more classy or upstanding or a better public figure because this is his private life.

I'm sure this has been brought up before but I couldn't realistically read 86+ pages before posting but we began following him because of his golf game. Did he sell some product because he seemed to be a decent person off the course? Sure, but if you bought those because of that well thats your own deal. Its not false advertising because he never introduced his "private" life to us because again, it is private.

Alright, I'm sure I'll get flamed for defending Tiger but hey, I made my bed!

I'll preface this reply with my fandom of Tiger. I always find myself defending him and I know its because of my fandom but acceptance is what... step 4 of 12?

I agree that this is not good timing for this to come out, but why is this anything to burn him at the stake for? I think I've seen or heard where he said he was doing better or whatever, but whats wrong with a single guy having fun now? If Elin is taking care of the kids and we know he plays better when he's "satisfied" off the course whats he doing wrong again? Because he said he's not into committing adultery and he always stressed how his private life is exactly that, why can't he have a hot young friend with benefits? He didn't choose someone more classy or upstanding or a better public figure because this is his private life.

I'm sure this has been brought up before but I couldn't realistically read 86+ pages before posting but we began following him because of his golf game. Did he sell some product because he seemed to be a decent person off the course? Sure, but if you bought those because of that well thats your own deal. Its not false advertising because he never introduced his "private" life to us because again, it is private.

Alright, I'm sure I'll get flamed for defending Tiger but hey, I made my bed!
I won't flame you. Everyone has the right to his opinion. In my case I've never been a fan. I never liked his on course demeanor: arrogant, petulant, childish, and what not.

He said he was changing his life forever. And some people see this as going back on it. That's why sone people are ticked. He could for all intensive purposes be marrying this girl in 5-6 years. It's all gotta start somewhere.

From the iPhone.

I'm not ticked. I actually want to see Tiger back in form. I just say things to get some good golf related banter going.

That's funny right there, I don't care who you are.

Back