The Official Tiger Woods Thread

Wow

Tiger would not come back if he didn’t believe he was capable of elite play.
He will come back and get #83 within 2 years.

This interview made me happier than is acceptable for a non-child

I believe that this is a more rational assessment than some who wonder if Tiger will play in the 2022 Masters. He will not. Augusta is one of the more difficult courses to walk on Tour. Very hilly. The course where the PNC is played is pretty flat, and Tiger rode a cart and still displayed a slight limp! He's 10 months from an accident that nearly caused his leg to be amputated. Only 4 month to go until the Masters (yay!), so he can't get there that quickly.

A part of me thinks that Tiger is done with golf on Tour, but you never know. Consider Ben Hogan after his accident. He was seriously messed up! But, he was younger than Tiger. I guess that all I'm saying is never say never.

I believe that this is a more rational assessment than some who wonder if Tiger will play in the 2022 Masters. He will not. Augusta is one of the more difficult courses to walk on Tour. Very hilly. The course where the PNC is played is pretty flat, and Tiger rode a cart and still displayed a slight limp! He's 10 months from an accident that nearly caused his leg to be amputated. Only 4 month to go until the Masters (yay!), so he can't get there that quickly.

A part of me thinks that Tiger is done with golf on Tour, but you never know. Consider Ben Hogan after his accident. He was seriously messed up! But, he was younger than Tiger. I guess that all I'm saying is never say never.

I think the only major he has a good chance of winning is the British Open when it is firm and fast.
I just don’t think he has another Masters in him. This feels terrible to say since I am a Tiger super fan and have been since way before I even played golf.

View attachment 9222318

Welcome back, big cat. To no surprise, it’s the Hero Challenge.
Lets Go Nba GIF by Storyful

I can’t wait to watch this!

Its Happening The Office GIF by NBC

He needs the OWGR points, slipped too far.

Back