The Official Tiger Woods Thread

JB - I agree. Thank you for posting that.

Sorry Diane, but when you have as much loot as Tiger, there is no going out at 2:30am for something as you have everything you could ever want stocked in your house all the time by the 3-4 maids, 3-4 butlers, etc. I am actually SURPRISED he was driving himself, so my gut feeling is, he fought with the wife, was leaving his driveway without a seatbelt and crashed. If you are under 35mph and have serious injuries without airbags deploying I would wager next months pay he had no seatbelt on. The reports didn't report any other cars involved did they?

I am fascinated with all the assumptions that he MUST HAVE BEEN DOING SOMETHING WRONG. THere was no alcohol, he did not hurt anybody, and the serious reports have turned out to be wrong from the local reports that say he is doing fine.

We have been so programmed by every other athlete or celebrity that live a certain lifestyle that they must be doing something wrong, but if there was ever a guy that should get a pass atleast in this, it is this guy. He has never done anything away from teh course to give us any reason not to.

I think because the news is reporting there are charges pending.

Sorry Diane, but when you have as much loot as Tiger, there is no going out at 2:30am for something as you have everything you could ever want stocked in your house all the time by the 3-4 maids, 3-4 butlers, etc. I am actually SURPRISED he was driving himself, so my gut feeling is, he fought with the wife, was leaving his driveway without a seatbelt and crashed. If you are under 35mph and have serious injuries without airbags deploying I would wager next months pay he had no seatbelt on. The reports didn't report any other cars involved did they?

Nope reports are he lost control.

I think because the news is reporting there are charges pending.

Since he hit a hydrant wouldn't he get atleast destruction of property or failure to control? Not really a charge but a ticketable offense.

Or you could just need some alone time. He does NOT have serious injuries. He could have been up to no good, but he might be totally innocent. Why jump to conclusions at all until we know. Have none of you never left your house at night for no other reason than trouble?

This guy seems to have earned that much.

Or you could just need some alone time. He does NOT have serious injuries. He could have been up to no good, but he might be totally innocent. Why jump to conclusions at all until we know.

I don't care if he is hurt seriously or not, just commenting on the story and speculating like the rest. CNN said he was released with facial lacerations so he should be able to play next week at his own event. If he doesn't show, then you know it is more serious then being reported.

Or you could just need some alone time. He does NOT have serious injuries. He could have been up to no good, but he might be totally innocent. Why jump to conclusions at all until we know. Have none of you never left your house at night for no other reason than trouble?

Remember though JB anymore you are guilty until proven innocent. Well atleast to the general public.

Remember though JB anymore you are guilty until proven innocent. Well atleast to the general public.

I also think people are looking for something negative about Tiger. For what reason, I don't know.

Forget the new groove rules. Maybe this will FINALLY convince Tiger that he needs to improve his driving.

Spoiler
Too soon?

Forget the new groove rules. Maybe this will FINALLY convince Tiger that he needs to improve his driving.

Spoiler
Too soon?

That will be the best post of the day! :D

I'm not a huge Tiger fan, but he has done nothing so far in his career, or in his public life that would warrant speculation that his crash was anything other than "accidental." He keeps his private life private.

No one was injured - which is the most important thing.

Obviously none of us knows the full story right now, but i'm sure we will soon enough. I find it odd that just yesterday the Enquirer breaks a story regarding Tigers supposed extramarital fling, you can trust the source or not but they have gotten a number of big stories correct.

That very night he leaves his house & get's into an accident, very odd & I would conclude the 2 are somehow connected.

Not sure why this didn't occur to me earlier . . . what do you want to bet this was cell phone related?

Talking on it, dropped it, hooking it up to play mp3s, or whatever.

I guess I gotta start reading the enquirer, as this is the first time I have heard he is cheating on his wife.

I guess I gotta start reading the enquirer, as this is the first time I have heard he is cheating on his wife.

Like I posted earlier, nobody had heard of John Edwards cheating on his wife either until the Enquirer broke the story. This may be a lot about nothing in the end. But if it's true & the accident is related to the supposed happenings, well this will be the biggest sports related story of the decade.

You are entirely right Dyna. It would be. It could be exactly right too. But that is a lot of ifs and anytime we deal with any media that does not check facts, it is iffy. They have been right before. Heck, they have been right a lot. But they did not get the reputation they have for no reason at all.

Stevie must have hooked him up with an Aussie while they were down under. :)

Reactions: JB
I am so glad that I am not in view of the public eye. Public opinion is a horrible thing. Guilty until proven innocent. If one is proven to be innocent and the public thinks otherwise, so sorry for the one the being accused. It's hard for me grasp that some people think tabloids are a reputable source. Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

The supposed mistress. Not bad looking for a girl:D

rachel-uchitel-and-dogs1.jpg

I don't know if she is hotter than Elin?

I am fascinated with all the assumptions that he MUST HAVE BEEN DOING SOMETHING WRONG. THere was no alcohol, he did not hurt anybody, and the serious reports have turned out to be wrong from the local reports that say he is doing fine.

We have been so programmed by every other athlete or celebrity that live a certain lifestyle that they must be doing something wrong, but if there was ever a guy that should get a pass atleast in this, it is this guy. He has never done anything away from teh course to give us any reason not to.

Because the likely explanation- he was backing out of the driveway at 2:30AM, pissed off because someone forgot to restock the diapers, hit the gas too hard, surprised himself and turned the steering wheel the wrong way because he was pissed, surprised and it's 2:30 in the f-ing morning... and hit the fire hydrant, overcorrected, bounced off a tree and was so mad he dropped the f-bomb loud enough for most of south florida to hear- is just way to boring.

I'm going with:

Elin cooked Thanksgiving dinner. As a result, Tiger was making a 2:30 a.m. run to the drug store for some Super Strength Immodium AD when a stomach cramp made him seize, at which point his sphincter nearly let loose. He had to choose between keeping control of the car/soiling himself, or saving his pants/losing control of the car. He made the right decision.

Instead of speculating about it all, I think I will wait a day or two until the more complete story comes out. And then, I will most likely fully believe whatever explanation Tiger has. In the meantime I will thank God that he was not more seriously injured AND that his family was not aboard...

I thought Tiger lived in a much more expensive house than is being reported as $2.4 million? Anyone know if this is being reported in error? I thought he lived in a house that was 20,000SF with a guest house, etc?

Back