2019 BMW Championship: The FedEx Cup Continues

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Patrick Reed won this past week, Keegan Bradley is defending champion here. The Playoffs continue.

I just heard on PGA Tour Radio (Taylor Zarzour's show) that Tiger is expected to play.

• Admin
Parrot;n8875644 said:
I just heard on PGA Tour Radio (Taylor Zarzour's show) that Tiger is expected to play.

I hope so.

2e4b448a6e84ba7e353c87a530b30862.jpg

2a1f4d6453c9f62d01c64299df6f4bc6.jpg

This is my office this week. I am a Marshall on the 13th hole. I am working Thursday, Friday, and Sunday.

Parrot;n8875644 said:

Tigers Caddie, Joe LaCava was the first person through our ropes this morning on the 13 hole. Hope his boss shows up. Supposedly he has a 650 tee time in the Pro-Am tomorrow.

4473a464d9ddb598e2b310b08bedfee4.jpg

This cabin on 14 tee was put in and rented out by auction for the week of the tournament. It comes with full amenities and sleeps 8 I think. The winning bid was $35,000!

Everyone is starting on hole 1 today. JB Holmes in the first group....

A definitive answer to how long does it take him to play. They teed off at 9:15.

DataDude;n8877465 said:

A definitive answer to how long does it take him to play. They teed off at 9:15.
"You can't put me on the clock! I haven't fallen behind the group in front of me!"

Tomorrow they should have Rickie and Brooks in the lead group so we can compare and contrast.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Paladin;n8877582 said:
"You can't put me on the clock! I haven't fallen behind the group in front of me!"

Tomorrow they should have Rickie and Brooks in the lead group so we can compare and contrast.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

They'd be done in two hours lmao

Canadan;n8877590 said:
Rory's wedge game has been a letdown today so far.

Par for the course there

If the playoffs start Patrick Reed-Rory Sabbatini as the winners can they just not finish this season? Might as well call it off.

Canadan;n8877590 said:
Rory's wedge game has been a letdown today so far.

Pretty much anything below a 6 iron is the issue usually.

DataDude;n8877465 said:

At 12:15 local they are hitting to the green on hole 12. That is behind a 15 minute per hole pace.

Ugh....Sabaweenie is at the top of the leaderboard....I didnt even know he accumulated enough points to even be in the field.

cbaker2882;n8877624 said:
If the playoffs start Patrick Reed-Rory Sabbatini as the winners can they just not finish this season? Might as well call it off.

No way the Serbian wins this event. He will not make it through the weekend.

DataDude;n8877641 said:
At 12:15 local they are hitting to the green on hole 12. That is behind a 15 minute per hole pace.

They need to do something with him...that is ridiculous. no one out in front of him holding him up, so the only fault are his pre shot routines.

Canadan;n8877660 said:
Tiger is -2 after 3 OMG IT'S HAPPENING

He showed up with a backward hat on this morning. Twitter blew up.

DataDude;n8877465 said:

How did they determine starting times this week? There's no way that wasn't on purpose after all the talk this week.

Back