Justin Thomas - 2019 BMW Championship - WITB

Jman

Here for the Conversation
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
SOFTCAPPED
HUGE win for JT today, putting himself not only back in the winners circle after what feels like an eternity of struggles but also moving into #1 in the FedEx Cup which means he will start the Championship as the leader at -10. TEN wins for JT in 5 seasons, nothing short of impressive.

BIG win for him and Titleist, and here are the clubs that he did it with:

Driver: Titleist TS3 9.5 w/ Mitsubishi Diamana BF 60TX

Fairway: Titleist TS3 3W w/Mitsubishi Tensei CK Pro Blue 80TX and Titleist 915FD w/ Fujikura Speeder 9.2 TX

Irons: Titleist T100 4i and 718 MB 5i-9i w/ True Temper Dynamic Gold TI X100

Wedges: Titleist Vokey SM7 46, 52, 56 and SM6 60 w/ True Tempter Dynamic Gold TI S400

Putter: Scotty Cameron X5 w/ Super Stroke Pistol GT Tour

Ball: Titleist ProV1x

Grips: Golf Pride Tour Velvet Cord

Last edited:
Total of 13 clubs ?

• Staff
DG_1234;n8880038 said:
Total of 13 clubs ?

LW has been added, typing fast these things do happen.

Reactions: JB
Nice bag setup.

Great win for JT. I find it interesting that his other wedges are SM7, but the lob wedge is SM6. I wonder what he finds to be better with the older model.

His putter is a one-of-a-kind one right? I haven't been able to find it online.

His irons have zero offset as well. I'm not sure if they are custom made for him, or just bent weak to take the offset out.

Nappy;n8880516 said:
His putter is a one-of-a-kind one right? I haven't been able to find it online.

Correct. His flow/flare neck model is a one off

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

T100 in the winners circle for JT's 10th win. That's pretty damn awesome. I watched a bunch on Saturday and caught a bit yesterday. Saturday his game was just so freaking on.

ddec;n8880587 said:
T100 in the winners circle for JT's 10th win. That's pretty damn awesome. I watched a bunch on Saturday and caught a bit yesterday. Saturday his game was just so freaking on.

Well 1 iron, but yes.

Back