Contest and Thread: 2019 Tour Championship Sponsored by Golf Pride

Can someone explain why Koepka has a zip tie on his shoe?

Jman;n8889454 said:
Where the hell is the Rory crew?

Your dude is ROLLING.
We here! Had a kid in each arm lol.

Rooooooorrrrs!

I feel like X's driver today, and Koepkas putter today are hitting a little too close to home for me.

I picked Rory to win at 21-under in Snell's contest for a new Sun Mountain bag. Come on Rory, 3 more birdies! Papa needs a brand new golf bag!:banana:

aljaklaw;n8889474 said:
Does anybody know Rory's thoughts about the format now that he's leading?

lol. He would be leading by a lot more.

I think the money got to them and Rory is the only one out there that doesn’t even need it. He just wants the W.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eastlake showing some teeth today. Maybe its the errant tee shots, but it feels like its playing harder today.

Jman;n8889427 said:
What in theeeeeee hell happened to DJ?

I posted it earlier in the thread too. He has done virtually nothing since the PGA.

JB;n8889489 said:
I posted it earlier in the thread too. He has done virtually nothing since the PGA.

So so so so so so bad. Wow.

and Rory leaking oil now...

I thought Koepka was a lock going into the final 18. Surprised he didn't get it done.

We've all wondered what it takes to rattle Koepka. Now we know its $$$$$ lol.

Rory bringing it home with a whimper.

He misses THIS par putt and it’s more than a leak. Wow.

Jman;n8889490 said:
So so so so so so bad. Wow.

and Rory leaking oil now...

Not sure why Rory chose to putt that one

Northerner;n8889494 said:
I thought Koepka was a lock going into the final 18. Surprised he didn't get it done.

Keeps getting his putter caught in his zip tie on those short ones.

Huggggeeeee putt by Rory for Par

Jman;n8889509 said:
Huggggeeeee putt by Rory for Par

That may have saved this thing.

Birdie there gonna do it for Rors

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

One hell of a season by Rory with 3 wins and the Fedex Cup and back to #2 in the world. It's a shame that the casual fan will only talk about him not winning a major this year.

Not a Rory fan but happy to see him win here. Seems like He has had some heartbreaking performances on weekends this year.

Congrats Rors! Amazing season overall, crazy he didnt manage to rope in a Major as well as he played.

arydolphin;n8889526 said:
One hell of a season by Rory with 3 wins and the Fedex Cup and back to #2 in the world. It's a shame that the casual fan will only talk about him not winning a major this year.
If by casual fan you mean most of the golf media, then yep.

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

Trmpt98 ;n8880554 said:
Let's go with Rory and 10/10 grips

Congrats! You just won.
Please send me a PM with the grips you would like, as well as the putter grip you would like and your full name and shipping address and we will get these right out to you.

Back