What is your Favorite Major?

Just_Brad

#GD 2023Legacy #HYFY - JB says "Be a Brad"
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap

For me, it is the British Open. I love seeing the European courses, and how different the style of play is. Also really enjoy seeing the players adapt to the harsher weather conditions!

Augusta, love all the flowers.

Augusta, just something about that place

The Masters, it's just a special tournament and even though we have this wrap around scheduling, it still triggers to me that the PGA season has started.

always the masters.

The Masters

The Masters is the only pro tourney I would like to attend.

The Open Championship - the oldest, biggest, and most historic golf tournament in the World

The Masters. I love seeing that course in HD. Did anyone see Arian Foster on Callaway "Golf Lives"? He says he started playing golf because he watched the Masters while he was high.

I love the Open but the masters is probably the one I watch the most. First major of the year in a majestic setting.

Augusta no brainer!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

U.S. Open

The Open Championship by a wide margin.

Having been to the Masters and walked the course, it is difficult to vote against it, but after Portrush this year, the Open is number 1.....make them joint number 1.

The Masters for me with The Open a close 2nd.

WMac19;n8886587 said:
The Masters for me with The Open a close 2nd.
Same for me! Love both but The Masters will always be #1.

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk

The Masters, no questions. Even the wife will sit and watch some of it just because of how beautiful the course is.

While my favorite course is the Masters, and in my area sorta begins our golf season. My favorite major is the US Open.

I love the the fact that the venue changes. The scoring is incredibly difficult for the professionals. But mostly, that the courses chosen are all open for public play. Anyone can say they played on the same course as the PGA professional who won that same year or prior.

Masters by a country mile. Then the open

To win? If I could have one, and only ONE trophy? It would have been between the Open, and the U.S. Open.

Since I'm American (and all the greatest players ever have been American) I would say the U.S. Open slightly edges out the Claret Jug.

To watch? Back in the day when I was a drunk, there was nothing like getting up at 7am and getting completely hammered and watching the Open all day.

Still love watching the Open I think more than any other major.

I'd have to say US Open, Open Championship, Masters, PGA in that order. I've attended a US Open and an Open Championship. Both were incredible experiences.

For me, it's the Masters, by far.....then the British Open at St Andrews.

My favorite is the Masters. Living in the Northeast, it is usually played around the time the golf season begins. In addition, I have been to Augusta twice for practice rounds so I have a better appreciation for the course than one would get from pictures or from tv.

The Open, since I’ve played a few of those courses & love links golf, followed by Augusta. I didn’t watch either the PGA or US Open, they just don’t have that same feeling.

Back