Women's Canadian Open

*Range Rat

Chop since 1977
Reaction score
Handicap
poor skill
Been watching this weekend, another great LPGA tourney in the works. Final round on Sunday should be a 3 way shootout between: J.Y. Ko - the world #1 who has really established herself as the dominant player this year, Brooke Henderson - the Canadian National hero and defending champion, and Nicole Broch Larsen from Denmark and European Solheim Cup team member. Ko & Larsen are tied for the lead at -18, Henderson is in 3rd at -16.

I remarked during the Women's British Open that Ko was becoming the female version of Koepka. Seemingly always at the top or lurking nearby in big events.

I would love to see Brooke come from behind to win our national championship again.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Unrelated note: Ko has a wicked nice jacket/sweater thing - might be a sleeveless shirt with sun sleeves. Regardless, I dig it.

Golf note: IÂ’m digging this course. I am surprised by the number of balls off kilter by the lead group, but IÂ’m enjoying my rare moment to watch golf on tv! And the Solheim team is shaping up in an interesting fashion.

All aboard the Brooke Brigade. Heck even my wife is into it right now which is RARE lol.

J.Y. Ko is so good, when she's on (like this week) she's basically unbeatable.

4 rounds, 72 holes, 0 bogeys, Flawless - very impressive by Jin Young Ko.

Back