Below Nav Bar Ad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ddec View Post
    believe it or not we already do. Perhaps a mod would like to merge https://www.thehackersparadise.com/f...n-thread/page8
    My bad buddy, I searched and totally didn't see it!
    Under custom EPIC 13.5*/MASTERS Themed Elements Gold 6F4
    Epic 4-SW/LZ 6.0
    MD4 Black 60* X-grind/DG Tour Issue (Red)
    'Sure Out 2 64*/
    Stroke Lab Marxman S
    All inC130 Cart Edition

Comment

I'm not a big Mickelson fan. I don't have anything against him either. He just doesn't "move the needle" for me. It just seems that when it comes down to him vs another player I find myself rooting for the other guy. By all accounts a nice guy, generous tipper who takes care of the club house guys and fans.
      Proud member of Team PUMA at #THPAmbition 2016
      Co-Captain for Team White at the 2017 THP Kickoff Classic

Comment

On the golfing side he is one of if not my favorites to watch and root for. I hope he achieves the career grand slam. On the personal side I really like and appreciate him as a person. He has overcome the moniker of a STAN or FIGJAM as he matured. I have had some behind the scenes looks at his foundation, He and his wife Amy are genuine and truly care about the work they do. They believe they have been blessed and it is their duty to share it with others.

Comment

Every time I watch a tournament and Lefty is entered, I watch..................holding my breath for the inevitable "Oh No". Seems he has one about every 27 holes. There's been some BIG wins though too like the Scottish Open then the British Open one year. No "Oh No's" on Sunday against Stenson at last years British Open. That duel on Sunday was as good as the Tom Watson vs Jack Nicklaus duel at Carnoustie years ago.

I'm always waiting for something sideways with Phil. Imagine if he averaged 11 fairways in his career, or throttling back his aggression on most occasions. Yes he has a GREAT short game, but jeez........he gets tons of practice with his misses around the greens. Especially his short side misses. Of course if Phil was fairways and greens, he wouldn't be Phil either.
          Launcher HB C Kua 10.5 5R
          RBZ 22* 3 wood
          22* King F8 4 Baffler
          M6 5 - PW TT XP100 R300
          Vokey SM7 wedges
          Huntington Beack 11
          Supersoft 2019

Comment

Love the lefty, go Phil! I'm pulling for him and the grand slam.
            In my Nimbus bag

Driver: King F7+
            Fairway Wood: ​XR 3W
            Hybrid: Vapor Flex 4H
            Irons: G25 (4-PW)
            Wedges: MD3 52/56/60
            Putter: Sigma G Anser
            Ball: Chrome Soft

Comment

Been rooting for Phil for a long time. My wife actually likes him and she knows little about golf... "That Phil is a handsome fella!"
              Driver: G 10.5
              Fairway: G 5 Wood 17.5
              Fairway: XR 7 Wood 21
              Hybrid: G30 4 Hybrid 22 - TFC 419H
              Irons: G30 5-PW, GW - TFC 4191 Graphite Shafts -White Dot
              Wedges: Glide 2 56 & 60
              Putter: White Hot RX Rossie

Comment

Never been a fan but also never root against him. His Open win was electric and one of the best times I've ever had in watching championship golf.
                Rogue Sub Zero 10.5* PRO 73
                Exotics EX9 17* Recoil 670
                Exotics EX9 22* Recoil 670
                Apex CF16 5-PW, SteelFiber i95
                FourteeN RM-22J 46*, 52*, 58*, RM-22 56* SteelFiber i95
                Directed Force Reno, 34"
                ​TP Red LDP

Comment

Phil has been my favorite player since watching him win the 1991 Northern Telecom Open as an amateur. Since that time, I watch as much of Phil playing as possible.

There are so many playing moments of his that are forever burned into my brain & I can remember exactly where I was when they happened. I've also had the chance to meet him & Bones briefly to get some autographs. Both super nice guys.
                  *** WHAT'S IN MY BAG ***
                  M5 9.0* w/Graphite Design BB-6s
                  AeroBurner TP 15* 3 wood w/Graphite Design DI-7s
                  P790 2 iron (16.5*) w/Kuro Kage 95g
                  P770 4-6 / P750 Tour Proto 7-PW w/Project X PXi 6.0 (-1/4", 2* up)
                  Milled Grind wedges (50*, 54*) and Tour Preferred EF wedge (58* ATV) w/Dynamic Gold S400 Tour Issue Black
                  Ardmore 3 putter w/STABILITY Shaft
                  TP5 golf ball

Comment

Their was recently an article on the golf channel site where he was talking about his continued play and Tiger's lack of it. He stated
                    that his swing was built so that it didn't put a lot of pressure on his lower back. He didn't see any reason why he wouldn't be able to
                    play for some time yet.

Comment

Now that Tiger is basically out of it, I think that Phil should be getting the attention. He is one of the greats of all time, but totally had been overshadowed in the Woods era. He deserves a lot more press than he gets!

Comment

Phil puts on a great show for the fans and the TV networks, and his record speaks for itself with 42 Tour wins and 5 majors.

His style of play drives me crazy sometimes, almost like that little brother that you were always worried over while handing him the keys to your car.
                        580 Driver 10.5 (S)
                        990B's 3-PW DG-S300
                        Vokey Spin Mill 56 -10
                        8813 Putter 36"

Comment

am a big fan of Phil, some of you may have heard me say in flop shot situation, "most people say what would Phil do? but Phil says what would Maddog701 do?....lol
                          In my black cammo bag
                          2017 GBB Epic Driver w/ Hzrdus 6.2, 62g stiff shaft
                          XR16 w/ Hzrdus 3 Wood w/ Hzrdus 6.0, 75g stiff shaft
                          Steelhead Rescue 19* Aldila rogue 95 MSI 85h-2.8-S
                          Steelhead Irons w/KBS Tour-V 125 stiff shaft 4-pw
                          Wedges, MD3 W-grind with True temper s300 stiff shaft 50*, 55*, 60*
                          All have Golf Pride C P 2 midsize wrap grips
                          Putter, Proto Type Toulon San Diego 35" with standard Toulon Grip

Proud Member of Championship Team Unity!
                          2016 Granddaddy MVP

Comment

Originally posted by Knot Right View Post
                            Phil puts on a great show for the fans and the TV networks, and his record speaks for itself with 42 Tour wins and 5 majors.

His style of play drives me crazy sometimes, almost like that little brother that you were always worried over while handing him the keys to your car.
                            That's a big part of the fun in watching Phil play.
                            In My 2018 #TheGrandaddy
                            Alpha Convoy cart bag:
                            Driver: Epic Flash
                            FW: Epic Flash 3w
                            Hybrids: Big Bertha 3/4/5 Recoil ZT9 F4
                            Irons: Big Bertha 5-AW Recoil ZT9 F4
                            Wedges: 2019 PM Grind 54 Recoil 95 F3
                            Putter: Stroke Lab 2 Ball Fang OR Stroke Lab EXO 2 Ball
                            Ball: ERC Soft

Comment

Originally posted by Maddog701 View Post
                              am a big fan of Phil, some of you may have heard me say in flop shot situation, "most people say what would Phil do? but Phil says what would Maddog701 do?....lol
                              That's funny. One of my playing partners, after he puts himself in jail, will pretend he is Bones having a conversation with Phil. Yeah Phil, there is a 1 inch opening 15 yards left of that massive redwood tree, if you play a trap draw I think you have this shot. Thanks Bones, I think so too.

Comment

This is absolutely astounding ....

Sent from my STV100-2 using Tapatalk
                                2019 Championship Participant @ Firestone CC
                                Epic SZ w/ Tour AD di 7X Orange/white
                                Rogue 3W w/EvenFlow Blue 75 6.5
                                KING F8 2Hyb w/ES SW 780 SmacWrap Black S-Tipped 1/2"
                                KING UT 4I w/ CTaper Lite Stiff
                                KING Pro-Black 5,6CB / 7,PWMB w/CTaper Lite Stiff
                                TourB XW-1 52/08, 56/10, 60/10 wedges w/
                                Pro Platinum 2.5
                                2019 Championship Participant @ Firestone CC

Member of TEAM HACKERS in the 2018 MORGAN CUP - P4B "miss you brother"

Comment

Above Footer Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X