Phil Mickelson Thread

I am not a Phil fan but I know there are a lot of Phil fans on THP. I am honestly curious why there are only 78 posts, including this one, in almost 3 years with so many fans on the forum.

Not a big fan myself, but he is definitely entertaining these days!

I am not a Phil fan but I know there are a lot of Phil fans on THP. I am honestly curious why there are only 78 posts, including this one, in almost 3 years with so many fans on the forum.

it took me a While to find the thread - there are a ton of one offs

maybe we should change the title to OFFICIAL ?

it took me a While to find the thread - there are a ton of one offs

maybe we should change the title to OFFICIAL ?

Personally I am more of a fan of new threads with topics rather than catch all threads. But that is just me. People like different ways of doing it.

Personally I am more of a fan of new threads with topics rather than catch all threads. But that is just me. People like different ways of doing it.

Oh you dont have to listen to me. Just a preference, for every person that agrees with me there will be 10 more that like an official thread.

Haters going to Hate. Used to actually kind a root for him but the last number years he's only been giving me reasons to enjoy his folly.:devilish:

Always loved Phil. We he is on a run it’s great fun to watch.

Probably a minority here cause i am a big Phil fan and n to a fan of Tiger at all.

Phil the Thrill shot a scorching 29 on the back-9 today on a windy Saudi course. Wonder if he doesn't have another major in him (or more) as he soon reaches 50 years old.

Phil the Thrill shot a scorching 29 on the back-9 today on a windy Saudi course. Wonder if he doesn't have another major in him (or more) as he soon reaches 50 years old.
Outside of the money I'm still surprised he's playing in that event.

I think he has another major in him, I just don't know if it's the US Open he's chasing, but this year and winged foot should feel like a good spot for him considering what happened the last time. But his game hasn't been in form as of late, so who knows.?‍♂️

Outside of the money I'm still surprised he's playing in that event.

I think he has another major in him, I just don't know if it's the US Open he's chasing, but this year and winged foot should feel like a good spot for him considering what happened the last time. But his game hasn't been in form as of late, so who knows.?‍♂️
Maybe the Open? TW nearly won it at age 59...the run-out of those links courses can be quite an equalizer. And Lefty has proven he can win playing links.

Maybe the Open? TW nearly won it at age 59...the run-out of those links courses can be quite an equalizer.
I read TW and thought Tiger isn't that old! Forgot about the run Watson made.

I have been a Phil fan for along time. I would love for him to have a great year.

I saw that he throws a football right handed...I’m perplexed :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Same as me, left handed with two hands, right with one.

Pick a fishing rod, cast with two hands over left shoulder , right below left, but cast fly with one hand, in the right hand.

I shoot right handed...because killing is for the bad hand :LOL::oops:

I've never understood all that. I grew up playing hockey (from age 5) and was left-handed playing hockey and unfortunately could only find right-handed clubs in the garage, which I play to this day. It's always been awkward for me though. I throw ball(s) right handed, write right handed, though, just to be clear.

Don't count Phil out. He still has game.

He learned to play by standing across from his dad & imitating his dad - making mirror image practice swings. Since his dad was a righty he just always swung lefty. But he’s right handed in everything else

Ahh Phil.... :LOL:

At pebble Phil is always a threat.

Back