Home Course hole by hole all time score

The Milk Man

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
+0.6 GHIN
Early this year a friend and I sat around the club house figuring our all time best score. By taking the best score of off each hole. My score was 42 (-30) with 12 eagles and 6 birdies. By the time we were done nearly everybody in the clubhouse had figured out their best. What say you THP what is your all time best score?

That's pretty incredible... mine would be -20. Eagled 2 of the par 5's and birdied all the others.

48 (-24). 6 eagles and 12 birdies over 10 years.

That's pretty incredible... mine would be -20. Eagled 2 of the par 5's and birdied all the others.

Crazy thing is my buddy beat me by 2.

50 (-22)

I clearly need to hole out more on par 4's

-20 since 2001. Have birdied every hole, but have also eagled a couple of the par 5's.

JM

50 (-22) for me. There is one par 5 I've never eagled, but one of the par 4s I have.

I'm not sure. I know I've eagled two of the par 5s. I'm pretty sure I have not eagled the other two. I think there may be two par 4s I've never birdied. So maybe -18???

Would be 72-21=51 A HIO, 2 eagles, and 15 birdies.

Mine would be -18. There are 2 holes I've never birdied at the course, and one of them is the shortest hole on the course. I've eagled 2 of the Par 5's.

I've birdied all 18 holes but only eagled 3 of 4 par 5's. So -21

I've never eagles a par 4 or par 3 on my home course. I've done it at other courses, just not my home =)

My home course has three nines so I'll play it out for each nine at Shenandoah Valley Golf Club
Blue nine - 25 (-11) have eagled both Par 5's and birdied the rest
White nine - 24 (-11) never eagled the Par 5, but have eagled two of the Par 4's and birdied the rest
Red nine - 24 (-12) eagles both Par 5's and a Par 4. Have birdied the rest

Mine would be 47 (-24) I have eagled all 4 of the par 5's, chipped in for eagle on the par4 3rd, and aced the par3 7th in 2017.

-22, I think, over two years at the same joint.

Cool thread, never thought about it before.

-20. I suck or my course is hard

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hard to remember all the rounds but I think it would be at best -14 under so 58. But that is a lot of rounds at this course

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Hard to remember, but I'm close at -24. Sounds way more impressive than it is really. That's 5 years 100ish rounds a year, on a very short (57XX yards) poorly maintained public course, a ton of luck also comes into play. 6 eagles, 11 birds, 1 HIO.

Just remembered this thread after making eagles on 2 holes in the last month. First time making an eagle on each. My score since last time I posted it in this thread has dropped to 45 (-27). 9 eagles and 9 birdies. The 9 which I have not eagled include all four par 3's, four 4's and one par 5.

I’ve only logged about 65 rounds at the course I joined in 2018. I’ve eagled 5 different holes and birdied the rest so -23. They course I grew up at and logged over 1000 rounds before the age of 25 I eagled 8 different holes and had an albatross one par 5 so -27.

Our course is a par 71. 2 HOI's, 8 eagles, and 8 birdies for -28 = 43

I've birdied them all at some point (over roughly 1,500 rounds) but have only eagled one and no double-eagles. So that makes my eclectic score -19 I guess. Which probably won't get a heck of a lot lower even if I play there for another couple decades. I'd imagine I'll get another eagle or two at some point but around -21 or so is probably as low as I'll ever go.

I met a guy who's about my age (late 50's) and has played his whole life on the same course in his home town. Figure about 100 rounds a year for 35+ years and most of that as a scratch or better handicap. He has eagled every hole at the course and has double-eagled all but one of the Par 5's pluls he's aced a couple of the Par 4's. So figure that makes his eclectic somewhere in the 40-under range. Remarkable.

Great topic. Mine is not anywhere near the rest of you, but I suck at golf...lol.

My best would be 39/37 = 76.

1 birdie, 12 pars and 5 bogies. This covers 17 rounds since 2016

I would be at -23 for a 49 with 5 eagles and the rest birdies. I have over 200 rounds at my home course.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back