Who's going to putt with flag in ???

chriso97

Mad Golfer
Reaction score
Handicap
Happy 2019 people!!!

New rules today ...
So who's going to putt with the flag in ???

I'm undecided but lazy , so will probably do it for long putts when I don't want to wait, or tap ins when I can't be bothered :)

Sent from my Lenovo TB-8304F1 using Tapatalk

Happy 2019 people!!!

New rules today ...

I'm undecided but lazy , so will probably do it for long putts when I don't want to wait, or tap ins when I can't be bothered :)

I think using the flag will inspire confidence, especially for short putting, so I plan to leave that stick within the hole. Looking forward to it.

I’ll probably leave it in if I’m ready rather than wait for other players. Once it is out, unless it is a severe downhill putt, I’ll leave it out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will. Bank on it.

If for no other reason than to piss some of the curmudgeons off. Haha

I want to see someone else do it first ... I read that Bryce dechambeau was doing the research ... If he does it I am doin it ..

I'll leave it in on long putts instead of having it tended (or where I can't see the hole if I'm playing solo).

Otherwise, I think that it will stay out, especially if somebody else already pulled it.

It will stay in unless the wind is pushing it enough towards me that the putt might not drop in.

When I'm out by myself I will most likely leave the flag in.

With a group I'm sure the flag will be out.

I've been doing it for years on solo rounds...why change now? lol

I'll go with whatever my group wants to do.

I'll absolutely leave it in. But if the group decides otherwise or someone happens to pull it for me, I'm fine with that too.

For solo rounds, that thang stays nestled.

On my solo rounds I usually left it in. In golfing with a group I guess I will start asking this year.

Reckon any course will install flags on practice putting greens ???

Sent from my Lenovo P2a42 using Tapatalk

I definitely will.

I will probably forget until someone else does it. Most likely go with majority when playing with others as I don’t partake in tournament golf.

Happy 2019 people!!!

New rules today ...

I didn't today, but I will starting tomorrow. Take any advantage the RoG will allow.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I will. Bank on it.

If for no other reason than to piss some of the curmudgeons off. Haha
See. We're more alike than you care to believe.

Reckon any course will install flags on practice putting greens ???

Sent from my Lenovo P2a42 using Tapatalk
Not sure I've seen one without. Ok, maybe a few, but the majority have those small hard plastic flags, don't they?

I will at times. Hell when I play solo rounds I rarely take it out anyway.

I'm undecided, but I'll at least have someone tend it

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I expect to putt with the flagstick in. I can use all the help I can get. Lol

I would think that if the pro players elect to leave in, then leaving the flag stick in will eventually become the norm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who's going to putt with flag in ???

I’ve been putting with the flag in for 45 years. This ain’t new.

I'm definitely thinking about it, especially if it encourages me to putt a bit more firmly.

I'm definitely a flag in guy

I’ll leave it in when playing solo or with my wife. Otherwise, it will depend on the circumstance. I typically prefer it out.

Back