What would you shoot at The Masters?

Well north of 100...most par 4's I'm hitting long iron or hybrid for approach shot.

Members tees: 100-150
Tournament tees: 150-200

Would like to think I could do better, but those would be my realistic windows

I'd shoot myself, in the foot.

Realistically? 130+

I'd give Tiger a run for his money! Don't think he could catch me, I'm pretty fast.

Augusta National Golf Club / Club information / Par 72 / Length7,768 yd (
At that length and high stimp speeds, I could break 95.

At 6500 yards or less, I could break 80.

I'd sure love to find out. I'm pretty certain I'd shoot well over 100 on those greens. I want to think I'd par or birdie #12 though just because I've played that hole at least 100 times in my dreams.

I'd shoot somewhere around 65 ......... then someone would see me and run me off the 6th tee!

Members tees: 100-150
Tournament tees: 150-200

Would like to think I could do better, but those would be my realistic windows

This is pretty spot on.

Over 100 under 200

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That course would rape me in tournament conditions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now having seen the course, I have no idea what I would shoot. Some of the fairways are much wider than I thought they were, but some of the greens are smaller than I expected and seeing the slope and undulation on them in person would make putting an adventure to say the least. You have to be super precise about where you hit it on the green or you are in trouble. I struggle hitting the ball from uneven lies and there are lots of those around the course. The rough is not bad at all and not an issue if you hit into it.

Any fool who yells 'Babba Booey' when one of the players hits a tee shot!

I try not to think about my potential score and more focus on how many times I would putt from 30-40 yards off the green. Thats a more manageable number, yet still quite high.

Anyone know if they still do the volunteer play the course thing? Anyone done it?

Probably 90-ish...…..once I got near enough the greens. But add another 90 prior to that just to get there so lets call it an even 180.

I have no doubt if the greens are slick, a 100+ is on the horizon.

I'm assuming that I'd have an Augusta caddie so I can see 110 from the members' tees if I can keep it out of the bunkers that are taller than me. 125 from the tournament tees?

I'd shoot myself in the a!$$ for not playing because I haven't been playing long enough to be playing there. With that being said, probably well north of 200.

Are we counting all the slow play penalties I would have to self impose for just standing there looking around constantly?

Back