Is Tiger bigger to Bridgestone or TaylorMade?

I think TaylorMade will advertise him harder but Bridgestone will be able to capitalize on their affiliation easily and quicker

All ready started on Instagram, could have bought these on sale during Black Friday weekend at Budget Golf, no chance of that now.

55efd40f5c852adb5d41e65566e4542a.jpg

Bridgestone was already running a promotion for tiger's ball guess they can continue it.

I think TaylorMade will advertise him harder but Bridgestone will be able to capitalize on their affiliation easily and quicker

All ready started on Instagram, could have bought these on sale during Black Friday weekend at Budget Golf, no chance of that now.

55efd40f5c852adb5d41e65566e4542a.jpg

https://www.budgetgolf.com/bridgestone-tour-b-xs-tiger-woods-edition-dozen-golf-balls.html

They’ve still got them discounted, not what they were, but along with the THP coupon code they’re pretty cheap.

And here's what I got from Taylormade a mere 2 hours after his win....

26599de40d7232e159c59d9f112c4cf4.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Totally bigger to Bridgestone than TM. Easy

Bridgestone needs the shot in the arm much more than TaylorMade right now. Plus, TaylorMade still has a stable of big names, unlike Bridgestone.

Bridgestone based on exposure, more opportunities to show the logo on the ball around the green vs the TM clubs in his hand.

Bridgestone by far, since TM has a solid stable in place of big names

Not to mention, Bridgestone will sell golf balls because of Tiger, and golf balls have a huge margin.

Could this propel the turn around at Bridgestone? Absolutely! This Dan Murphy is happy? I think so.
Love to see how Bridgestone Golf Balls sell in the next 6 weeks, especially now that the PGA Champ is in May.

Wonder if they will extend their TOUR B Spring Promotion that ended on Friday:
Buy 3 Dozen Tour B Bridgestone Golf Balls and get a Free Dozen Tiger Woods Edition Balls and a Limited Edition Cap.

If they weren't so busy pounding Social Media, the probably could have give everyone the day off.

Put it this way,until you asked this question I didn't know tiger played Taylor Made...

Bridgestone!!

Sent from my Lenovo P2a42 using Tapatalk

Wish I had a hot take for you but agree with the majority...Bridgestone. The Bridgestone commercials with Bryson connect better with consumers than the Twist Face spots.

I don't believe Tiger (or anyone other player) has a materially significant impact on club or ball sales.
However , Tiger's logo hat and Swoosh clothing likely helps Nike sell its apparel to both golf and non-golf consumers.

Neither IMO. He’s kind of his own brand, so I’d say he’s bigger to Nike/TW branded things.

If I had to pick between the two, I’d say Bridgestone, but simply because so many damn pros have the Taylormade drivers and do well with them.

My inital thought was that he doesnt move the needle much for either company. But B-Stone is a Japanese company and it might be positive for them in their home country. Just a thought based on a guess.

I'm really wondering if Bridgestone is seeing a bump in golf ball purchases after this weekend. There was a whole lot of that B logo on TV and I imagine that exposure had to give them a decent bump.

I'm really wondering if Bridgestone is seeing a bump in golf ball purchases after this weekend. There was a whole lot of that B logo on TV and I imagine that exposure had to give them a decent bump.

Yes they are

Just as a guessing man, I'd guess a 20% bump. Bridgestone might even leak that out as a validation of the decision to signing Tiger.

So much bigger for Bridgestone. The push they get from Tiger should really be a boost!

Bridgestone has had a lot of wins it feels like this year.

Still I think Tiger moves the needle more. Also liked seeing the ball spots with Tiger and Bryson during coverage.

This deal originally ended 4/13/2019. They just extended it to the EOM.

de8a0bb8c0d752e5b13cb9af4afc7de3.jpg

I think it is Taylormade as they have more to win or lose!

Pretty Cool I think:
1666221c04a450245424effb952f98fa.jpg

Yes they are
This proves it ... As TaylorMade aren't going to get a spike are they

Sent from my Lenovo P2a42 using Tapatalk

Back