Equipment Sponsorship

One wife works for me so I’d say the same about my equipment deal.

I say it would be hard for me to settle on one company, but dangle enough numbers in front of me and I'd live with it. If I HAD to go with 2 companies it would be Cobra/Puma & Callaway. Callaway would be for the ball and Odyssey putters.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Cobra/Puma golf. Love their shoes, clothing and equipment, their branding is very cool, and I could still game the putter I want.

I would go Titliest gear & Peter Millar clothes if possible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep, I'll sound like the homer here but I'd go Callaway/Odyssey for clubs and Travis Mathew for clothing. I've always been a fan of the Travis Mathew style and between Callaway treating me and others like royalty and the fact they make fantastic equipment it's a pretty easy answer.

Callaway Clubs
J. Lindeberg Apparel
Bag sponsored by Steamworks Brewing (or some other local Brewery)

Titleist for clubs / ball
Under Armour apparel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cobra / Puma for clubs and clothing. Putter would be Toulon Garage. Balls would be what ever performs the best. (currently that is TP5x)

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Enter the realm of your imagination.

If you could set up an equipment sponsorship (that is still a relatively realistic one) what would it be?

Would you be a 14 club guy and ball all with one company a la Callaway, titleist, and taylormade, would you do multiple smaller deals, or would be a free agent?

I would go with Callaway.
Epic Flash
Apex Forged
Mack Daddy wedges
Toulon Las Vegas!

All in.

I would go with a Nike Apparel deal (been a Nike guy since I was a kid). If Under Armour threw enough money my way, i could be swayed that way...their shirts and pants are a little heavier than Nike's and Nike has more variety when it comes to shoes. For equipment, not sure it matters to me....definitely want GP grips though. Saw a lot of TM clothing - might have to get a few shirts and try it out....

I'd like free agency in a sense..
clubs: whatever works best for me
Apparel: hmm Adidas
Ball: Callaway or TM

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Peter Millar/GFour Apparel and Shoes
Balega Socks
I WOULD FIND A BELT DEAL
Wilson, Bag but only if it's black not red like everyone else.
Wilson irons and Wedges and woods.
Putter is still a ?
Ball ?

I honestly don't know, but I would have a great few weeks getting fit with all the companies and then making my choices from there!

I would go TM all 14 clubs and balls for sure

I’d have to go Callaway for Woods, Srixon for irons, Cleveland for wedges and Odyssey for my putter.

I would be very similar to Tadashi, with a possible change to Cobra for the woods - although that might change when I get fitted for the top end of my bag in the not too distant future

Ball - I like the Chromesoft X

Id be a free agent. Id probably do a clothing and ball contract just to bring some money in but I dont think I would do a 14 club contract because theres no one company who makes the best clubs in every category and anyone who thinks the best clubs for them could come from 1 single company is fooling themselves.

I'd probably be one of those guys who plays whatever the highest bidder offers so if that's a 14 club deal + apparel or it's all separate.

I'd prefer to be under one umbrella. Callaway family would be nice, but could be comfortable under most.

Rocking the Chev all the way

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Back