Collapse

Below Nav Bar Ad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I play with an extreme range of golfers. My Uncle can shoot 120 and a friend can shoot 65.

I never really worry about how anyone else is playing. It's always me against the course.

The only time it's different is in a match play situation.
    In my Players Stand Bag

TS3 9.5į - HZRDUS Smoke Black 60g S
    TS2 15į -HZRDUS Smoke Black 70g S
    816 H1 22į - Diamana 90g S
    JPX 900 Irons 5-PW - Dynamic Gold S300
    S18 Wedges 51į & 57į - Modus3 Tour 105X
    Spider Tour Black
    Pro V1 /
    ​Z-Star

2019 Titleist Ultimate Testing Metal Woods - #TeamJT
    2019 THP Championship - Truvis Immortal with Budget Golf - Team #DerbyDuffers

Comment

I've got a group of 3 buddies that I usually play with and we go out as a foursome a couple of times a week. Sometimes we get a few more golfers and split into threesomes. We all play about the same, and we enjoy the friendship, bantering, and always root for each other to play their best.
      Gene E.
      Enjoy the day

Comment

I play 9 holes once a week with a group of guys.

By group of guys its like 30 people. It's almost like a little mini golf league. We have a huge email list and people just check in if they plan on playing. Its really all skill levels and the guy who first started the group keeps the handicaps of everyone. We mix it up into teams and the craziness and betting is fun. I would play with anyone of them any day. The group plays monday, wednesday, and friday and I usually catch them on fridays.

They are all ages too which is cool. Nothing like watching an 80 year old beat young bucks like myself lol.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
        Driver: Bio Cell 10.5*
        Fairway: F7 14.5*

Hybrid: Idea A7 3H & X2 Hot Pro 4H
        Irons:
        765 5-PW
        Wedges: RTX-3 50* CB
        & Mack Daddy 2 TG 54* & 58*
        Putter:
        Sub30 Type 10
        Ball: Z-Star XV

Comment

How much are you playing for? If it doesnít have at least 2 commas, who cares? I play with guys I give 14 strokes each. They havenít had a sniff of winning in 20+ years. Itís about being out and having fun at each otherís expense. Now, I take it a *bit* more seriously then they do and maybe play a few more rounds as a single to keep my game in shape, but they donít care if I win by 3 or 13. We had never exchanged a dollar until our recent Ocean City trip just to get them to bear down a bit and spice things up. I think I made 12 bucks over 3 rounds. It went into the drink kitty at the bar. Yes, I sometimes get a bit complacent at times knowing I donít have to try very hard, but I realize Iím doing it and buckle down again. As a single with strangers Iím usually 3-4 strokes better because Iím not thinking of insults aimed at my buddies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

We play with a group of senior golfers, 12-20 on any given day. We get teamed up randomly. I seem to do better when playing with better players. Maybe I just get better reads on the greens.
            3.5 cart with Org 14 bag with
            Rogue Driver
            Rogue 3W, 5W & HW
            Rogue 5-AW
            MD4 54w & 60c
            Toulon Putter
            ERC Soft ball

Comment

Above Footer Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X