Snickerdog

Team THP 2019 Grandaddy Alumni
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
When was your last lesson and what did you work on?

Had been almost 8 months since my last lesson and it was on wedges. Have one scheduled for Saturday morning and it will be driver and fairways.

2 years ago. Irons and short game. Maybe that's why it's the only good part of my game...

2 days ago. We worked on bringing the club from the inside. I suck again, but am not giving up this time!

2 months ago. Just went over chipping and wedges. I am going again in 2 weeks, always helps me get back in the “swing” of things.

I tried to get a lesson in a few weeks ago when I got the bug to play again. The young 'Pro' I booked with ended up not showing up. His loss to not make an easy $60 from me. So I went and just played a round. Going to a free clinic at the local course on Saturday.

2 months ago. Worked on everything because I was pretty close to giving up the game (Now I'm about 50-50 lol). Worked on grip, posture, takeaway, path, and transition.

End of May. We worked on the follow-through post contact. Allowing my hands to release, and have a balanced finishing position.

-Bishop

February. We worked on my take away.
Pretty simple change that with a range session or two can really stick.

About 6 months ago. 1 session where we worked on getting my lower body to rotate more. Before that it was back in 2010.

It’s been a couple of years. It’s time to get a tune up bc the irons are all over the place

Last lesson was a couple weeks ago. We worked on follow/through finish with the goal of getting a bit more shaft lean at impact.

Last lesson was yesterday and we worked on not casting the club. I had started to let that creep back in. Also I was not getting a full hip turn I was stopping it short. I now have a quick drill before each shot. Made a big difference in the scramble last night!!

many years. like maybe 6 or 7? i don’t really recall. need a lesson big time to work on the short game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last week, worked a bit on take away and shortening my back swing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine was last summer and it was the last of a series of six for straightening out a slice, wedge work and putting stance.

Two months ago. Worked on staying for connected during the takeaway. My lead arm gets away from me

Last Sunday. Worked on getting more of an inside-out swing. Also worked on smoothing out my swing. It’s always hard for me to work on my swing after the lesson because I don’t have the advantage of looking at the slow-mo camera from the back angle but feel like I had a couple mini-breakthroughs

2 years ago with a club pro. We asked multiple times to do a follow up playing lesson but it never came about. Gonna go to a local school and do a full pack of lessons to work out some things.

Last Friday.

Ended up being all about alignment.

Ridiculously effective lesson.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Approximately 3 weeks ago.
Wanted to address the distance losses I had encountered, and "fixing" my ball flight. Really wanted a second opinion, with the hopes of stopping my "self fixing" mentality when it came to golf.

Worked on shortening my swing, gaining speed, and becoming more consistent. Thus far, with a small sample size, it is working.

My lesson was a few weeks ago. Worked on bunker setup and making better contact with my irons (ball first contact). I need to get my lower body more involved in the swing and am working on it.

8 days ago, first and foremost was posture and then initiating the downswing with the legs instead of the shoulders.... going to be a lot of work on both.

Last month.

Met him at the range and spent about 5 minutes hitting knockdown shots with 7iron and it went well. But once I got to 5iron is when I hit some flutters to the right and wasn't comfortable.

We moved to the full swing and that's when he adjusted my club face to be square instead of open. Big boost with distance and launch.

Then it was get rid of the driver hitch I had for a few months. So far so good in the 3 rounds since then. 86-85-89. Sort of what I was shooting prior to this lesson but now I just feel more comfortable over the ball.

A few years back. Mostly worked on fundamentals and pre-shot routine.

My first one is next Thursday. I will let you know what we work on :golf3:

Back