Would You Game a Ladies Ball?

The whole "Lady" thing is a marketing label applied to your basic soft core distance balls. I don't think that marketing would be effective on women who want to play a Tour type ball.

Not only would I, I actually have. It worked out just fine.
Yep, I played the old school Precept Lady and Lady SIII back in the day. Wouldn't hesitate to put them in the bag now if I thought it'd lower my scores.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I always play with the Pink Lady Precept or Bridgestone balls the month of October.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wouldn't hesitate to play one if it helped my game, always looking for help

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

I often play Srixon Soft Feel and the Srixon Lady is the same ball so when they were on sale I picked up a bunch. They play just fine :)

If it works for me, sure. I have an old Divine Line 2-ball that is the best putter that I've ever used.

I would play pink "Hello Kitty" shafts if that is what gave me the best results.

Absolutely, if it were the best performing ball for me. Honestly though, nowdays theres so many soft golf ball options that there that theres really no reason to play a, "ladies'" ball. Titleist DT Trusoft, Wilson Duo Soft, Callaway Supersoft. Theres lots of options.

Absolutely, if it were the best performing ball for me. Honestly though, nowdays theres so many soft golf ball options that there that theres really no reason to play a, "ladies'" ball. Titleist DT Trusoft, Wilson Duo Soft, Callaway Supersoft. Theres lots of options.

And I'm pretty sure there are "lady" versions of the Duo Soft and Supersoft, aren't there?

I think a lot of guys like to pull out a ball that's pink or says "lady" on it just to be different. Or maybe they feel like they're proving a point about their game or something.

And I'm pretty sure there are "lady" versions of the Duo Soft and Supersoft, aren't there?

I think a lot of guys like to pull out a ball that's pink or says "lady" on it just to be different. Or maybe they feel like they're proving a point about their game or something.
Duo has one, Supersoft doesn't. Imo, it's really more of a color thing for the Duo. The compression is the same as the regular Duo Soft.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Back