Playing behind low cappers is awful

So you're saying the clothes don't make the man?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Gear & Apparel is the best part of my game ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you can't be good, then at least you can look good. #poser!

Likewise

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

In fairness, I hate playing behind anyone.

Back to Red Tail - I've played there once and it wasn't great. The fairways were over-watered and mushy, yet the rough was hard as a rock and burnt out. Has the course gotten any better?

I've always thought if I ever actually see the person(s) who spit their sunflower seeds on the green, it's gonna be ON.
Many years of angst pent up on that one. :beat-up:

This is fun, now let's pile on old folks since they are slow, sometimes smoke, might smell bad, could need assisted living and most of all, are all pricks.

And I proudly post this as an old smoking prick, but I do check my grip and alignment on every shot, don't spit seeds, fix ball marks and occasionally break 100.

Carry on

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Funny, I’d lean more toward your sharp wit.

Back to Red Tail - I've played there once and it wasn't great. The fairways were over-watered and mushy, yet the rough was hard as a rock and burnt out. Has the course gotten any better?

after a couple of years of essentially no maintenance...they are now working on it. New sand in the bunkers (which no longer need weeded), they have marked out approximately a thousand areas to be re-seeded since they look like ground under repair, etc...but it is still pretty rugged. I think I had 7 shots yesterday laying in a divot. On a completely unrelated note I had a handful of shockingly bad shots as playing off hardpan is...not easy for a sucktacular golfer. And the pace of play has not improved.

Relevant to the thread, I played with two different low-cappers. One was among the slowest I have ever played with, the other was nearly as quick as me. Also played with multiple mid-cappers and a couple high (this course is in my head and I am trying to get it figured out...holes 7, and 11 in particular) and as anyone with half a brain would expect, I played with varying speeds across the spectrum. Also varying levels of awareness as far as repairing ballmarks, divots, etc.

Back