What golf super power would you rather have?

MattyD-MPLS

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
3 options

310 yard drive on the correct side of the fairway

Automatic green in regulation

Automatic up and down on missed greens

All should lead to good scores but what would you choose?

Greens in reg.. that's what prevents me from decent scores now

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Automatic Green In Reg........from where I hit it sometimes that would be simply awesome.

Give me the auto GIR, all you would need to do is putt. A 300 yd drive in the fairway guarantees nothing as you still have to get it on the green and then putt.

What golf super power would you rather have?

Automatic GIR by a mile

No Brainer...310 yard drive to impress all who sees. But really it would be Greens in regulation.

Greens in regulation. That would be AWESOME!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Automatic up and down which encompasses chipping, pitching, bunker play, and putting. It’s what separates great golfers from guys like me that hit 16 GIR yesterday and shot 2 over par. There are plenty of guys in college and on the mini tours that can hit it 300 and hit 14 GIR but very few who are PGA Tour quality with the putter and those shots around the greens.

I want to be able to fly if I get a super hero power

automatic up and down. not even close.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I want to be able to fly if I get a super hero power

i figured you’d go with x ray vision lol

i figured you’d go with x ray vision lol

I already have that

up & down

Up and down. Anything for fewer putts right now

I will take the GIR, and just work on being a better putter.

Automatic green in regulation, no doubt about it. Give me 18 birdie putts, and I'll drop more of them than I 3-putt.

This is an easy pick for me. GIR all the way.

Automatic up and down which encompasses chipping, pitching, bunker play, and putting. It’s what separates great golfers from guys like me that hit 16 GIR yesterday and shot 2 over par. There are plenty of guys in college and on the mini tours that can hit it 300 and hit 14 GIR but very few who are PGA Tour quality with the putter and those shots around the greens.

I agree with this. I would like the automatic up and down. In a recent 9 hole round, I hit 8 of 9 greens in regulation and I had 18 putts. Had 8 2 putt pars.

With GIRs, who needs up-and-downs?

I'm gonna say none of the above. As we all learned in Season 1, episode 28 of the The Twilight Zone, “A Nice Place To Visit”, "winning" without the challenge is not so fun after all. Golf would get boring quickly if I hit 18 GIR or new I'd get up and down if I missed the GIR. On the other hand, the tee game would get boring if I knew the ball was going 310y every time.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Automatic GIR please

Don't need the other 2 if I am on in regulation every hole. I will 1 putt much more than I 3 putt so I would be on Tour with that power.

GIR for me!

Back