Jdtox vs OITW - Battle For the King

Well that is a great group of fellas right there. Fantastic match and was pretty awesome catching up. The Morgan Cup 2020 is going to be off the chain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pretty serious match going on right now.

e851e1add9f59f8330baf51eec15952c.jpg

It’s me and OITW against amart and jdtox.

I just made birdie on 11 for us to go one up.

Still mad at AMart for chipping in to close us out at the MC (not really) so I’m rooting for you guys in this one.

Come on @AMart ha ha. What’s up buddy

Coming down to the wire...

Jdtox with his second birdie in three holes!!!

We’re back to all square through 12.

Those new shafts are

Finish AS to end it.

Great time playing with those guys today

What a fun match today! Fitting that it ended all square. Was back and forth all afternoon.

Shot of the day for me was hitting a fried egg bunker shot from my knees on 17 and actually getting it out! Led to winning that hole and @Amart and I putting some pressure on @canadan and @OITW. Had a chance on 18 to close them out after a great drive and a pop but came up short and hit it in the water.

Oasis is such a fun course! Arnie’s Revenge got me all 3 days too.

What a fun match today! Fitting that it ended all square. Was back and forth all afternoon.

Shot of the day for me was hitting a fried egg bunker shot from my knees on 17 and actually getting it out! Led to winning that hole and @Amart and I putting some pressure on @canadan and @OITW. Had a chance on 18 to close them out after a great drive and a pop but came up short and hit it in the water.

This only means that a playoff match is in the future - same weekend next year.

Glad you enjoyed the course!

Looks like it was a blast!!! Man, I need to come and visit.

Back