Your tee off music. Entrance and Scramble. Pick 2.

Individual: Shotgun Willie by Willie Nelson, of course. That song always get me in a good mood, and clears my head.

Scramble: Whitey Morgan and the 78’s: I ain’t Drunk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Walk-up either "Monkey Man" by the stones or "change in the house of flies" by Deftones

Long ride "The wind cries Mary" Hendrix

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Walk-Up

Underdog - Say It (To My Face)

Scramble

Sniff 'n The Tears - Driver's Seat

Walk up: rev theory- hell yeah

Drive: drowning pool- bodies

Though I may hurt my hand drumming the cart steering wheel

Walk-up - 'Thunderstruck' by AC/DC

Long ride - 'Seven Cities' by Solarstone

Walk-Up: Nirvana - Smells Like Teen Spirit

Scramble: Eric Church - Smoke a Little Smoke

Walk up: One of these Days by Pink Floyd or Burn by Deep Purple

Scramble: You're Love got a hold on me by Dennis Brown if I want to relax and stay mellow or Jump into the Fire by Harry Nilsson to get it going

First off, I think we need to incorporate walk-ups songs for all THP events going forward. Either at the event, or for recap videos! Someone make this happen! Then maybe we start a CD collection. Think the NOW collection, but for THP. Just a thought.

Walk up song: Audioslave - Cochise (it happened to be my walk up song during baseball in highschool, so it holds a place in my heart)

Ride out song: AC/DC - Thunderstruck

Kid Rock's Cocky for both situations!

Walk-up:
Jeezy - Go Getta

Scramble:
Brad Paisley - American Saturday Night

Walk-up - 'Thunderstruck' by AC/DC

Love that one. Can you imagine, walking up to several thousand fans, all clapping together and chanting, "THUN-DUH!........THUN-DUH!"

Both... Van Halen's Runnin' With the Devil. The car horns, the bass thumping, Ed's guitar and Dave with the scream... can't beat it.

Walk up: rev theory- hell yeah

Drive: drowning pool- bodies

Though I may hurt my hand drumming the cart steering wheel

Sounds like a good ol' BMS time!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Don't know why this popped in my head but I do like it:

Walk Up- Smoke on the Water by Deep Purple

Ride Out- The Chain by Fleetwood Mac or maybe for a really long ride out Stairway to Heaven by Led Zeplin

Walk-up: Gary Allan "Right Where I Need To Be" -- great intro.

Long ride: George Strait "Amarillo By Morning" -- smooth and relaxing.

Hmm.....

Walk out song: Baddest of the Bad, Reverend Horton Heat

Long Ride for a scramble: State of a Love and Trust, Pearl Jam.

So many I could be happy with, but I like those 2, and could easily flip them to either situation.

I’ll go with a Minnesota artist for the first one since I’m so happy to be out of California and living here again.

1999 by Prince

For the long ride out, “Let The Day Begin”, The Call.

Walkup: Welcome to the Terrordome - Public Enemy

Ride: "Day in the Sun" - No Volcano

Love this thread. As a lifelong musician, music is near and dear to my heart. It’s hard to pick just two, but here are my choices:

Walking out on 1st tee: “Jungle Boogie” by Kool & the Gang. Good party vibe that would help me loosen up. Feel the funk, y’all.

Long ride: “Walk” by the Foo Fighters. Quintessential Dave Grohl with a quiet intro that slowly builds to an intense roar. Might get me too pumped up if we were starting on a cute little par 3.

Walk Up: Eminem "Lose Yourself"

Long Ride: Metallica "One" or "Wherever I May Roam"

Last edited:
Now that we are only days away from the Grandaddy, I think some of the team probably has some quality updated choices.

May have to up the intensity walking up to the range.

Tee off @ The Waste: Wish you were here. Incubus

Long ride Busta Rhymes put your hand where my eyes can see.

I'm walking up to the Cancer Bats version of Sabotage, and the ride out would be Rage Against The Machine's first album. Although not a single chance of me hitting any kind of controlled tee shot after that.

Entrance: George Thorogood - Bad to the bone

Scramble Ride: Van Halen - And The Cradle Will Rock :cool:

Back