So easy, my 3 year old can do it.

TYork

Reaction score
873bd6856f0b867d86b41f200de3526a.jpg

There’s nothing like striping a drive down the middle and finding it deep in a fresh divot. It’s so easy to fill even my 3 year old can do it :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Hahaha, that’s awesome.

And indeed easy, if the dang course has sand bottles!

I may print roughly 5000 of these to circulate at my club.

Hahaha, that’s awesome.

And indeed easy, if the dang course has sand bottles!

And I agree with this. I check my cart before I start to play everywhere I go now because sand bottles are almost always empty. At some courses, I struggle to find any cart that has a bottle with any sand in it at all. A lot of times the course is at least partially to blame for not having sand available on every cart but on the other hand most people never bother to check the bottles before leaving the clubhouse either.

Plenty of sand available at our course near the bag room, next to the 1st, 2nd, 6th, 10th, and 14th tees. People still don't always fill their divots but at least they fix there ball marks on the green. I've only been in a divot twice this year and neither prevented me from hitting the green.

Bah! If everyone filled their divots and fixes their ball marks, what would I have to do while on the course waiting to hit my next?

I always try and repair course from divot or ball marks on green. But lately in New England hardly ever see the sand bottle on the cart

Hahah I love this!

And I agree with this. I check my cart before I start to play everywhere I go now because sand bottles are almost always empty. At some courses, I struggle to find any cart that has a bottle with any sand in it at all. A lot of times the course is at least partially to blame for not having sand available on every cart but on the other hand most people never bother to check the bottles before leaving the clubhouse either.

I have the same issue at my regular spots, not that I don't want to fix divots, but no sand in the bottles. As for checking the bottle before the round, if I remember I'll check, but I also feel that with a $20 per rider cart fee at most places I play at, that should be an employees job to refill all returning carts. Start of the day carts should have sand already. If I'm expected to deal with the sand myself, should I also be expected to check the gas/charge levels too?

I have the same issue at my regular spots, not that I don't want to fix divots, but no sand in the bottles. As for checking the bottle before the round, if I remember I'll check, but I also feel that with a $20 per rider cart fee at most places I play at, that should be an employees job to refill all returning carts. Start of the day carts should have sand already. If I'm expected to deal with the sand myself, should I also be expected to check the gas/charge levels too?

Oh I agree 100% the course should be doing it. On the other hand, I am the type of person that wants to do the right thing including filling my divots and get irritated by those leaving the course in worse shape then they found it. I am the same way with pitch marks in the green. I try and not only fix mine but any others I see. I play the same 3 courses most of the time and my home course most of all and I am the type that always tries to leave the course in better shape then I found it. I guess part of me is hoping others will follow suit and I won’t have as many issues when playing those courses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

873bd6856f0b867d86b41f200de3526a.jpg

There’s nothing like striping a drive down the middle and finding it deep in a fresh divot. It’s so easy to fill even my 3 year old can do it :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Eh, just roll it out and call it GUR. (ducks and runs.)

just got the sand bottle for my clicgear cart. My course doesn't want people replacing their divots, they want them filled with sand as the divots rarlely grow back unless it just rained. Very simple to do no doubt.

Back