Has to be my 5wood. I have based on my last gap analysis, but I don’t think I’ve used it more than a handful of times out on the course. My Heavenwood has been reliable and if it’s a longer distance that’s needed I pull my 3w (mostly out of habit) or ill split the yardage difference between two iron shots.

My 60 has been on the sidelines a bit, although I did use it last round.

My 4 iron. It just hasn't been good to me in a long time. So unhappy with it that I pulled it from the bag and put in a 2nd hybrid.

5 iron. I just don't have that need pop up but every round or so.

56* wedge for me. Lately I seem to always be in a position where the 50* or 60* are the choice for shots.

Interesting. It seems like so far it's about a 50/50 split between least used clubs being by choice or inability to hit versus those that are unused by luck of not often needing a certain distance.

3 wood by far. If I need less then driver I go my 5ish wood as it goes almost as far and way more accurate. None of the par 5s on my course are long enough to need a 3 wood in for the second shot.

5I hands down. Just don't see that distance too often.

My 9 iron for some reason. For me its good for about 110 yards, a distance that I don't normally have into a green.

Probably a toss up between 4i and 54*.

I hit driver, 3 wood, and 3 iron probably an equal amount now off the tee.

I'm hitting 7-PW & 50* frequently on approach shots.

I'm probably hitting 5 or 6 just a handful of times throughout a round.

I hit 58* exclusively around greens, so it sees more use than any other club (and shows it).

3W. It helps keep my bag at its proper weight at all times.

My 5w. I hit the Hw more accurately and often longer. I took the 5w out of my bag and don't miss it.

Right now, probably my 6i or even my 8i.

Definitely my 4 iron, do better off the tee with it than off the deck

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

For me its got to be the 4 iron. Rarely in that yardage range and most of the time i have to club up or down based on the wind that day anyways. That club is probably feeling neglected TBH, need to give it some range love soon.

PW for me. At my home course I am rarely at the 95 yds distance

I checked arccos and it says it is my set gap wedge. I’m very surprised by that - I figured it would be my 3 wood (it was close).

I wish it was putter, lol.

I rarely use my 3w. I can hit it (reasonably well for my ability level) but am rarely at a yardage or a lie that’s appropriate and I’ll club down to 4i or 4h if I’m just trying to put something in play so almost never use it on the tee.

I probably use it more to punch out than to hit full shots.

3w. I've been leaning on my 2h lately for shorter par 4s and I haven't been hitting it on par 5s since I've had an utterly awful swing lately.

5w, replaced it with a 3h. Same loft, never had the yardage during several rounds. Use the 3h mainly for punches and off the green plus it's there if I wind up in the correct distance.

For me, its whatever I throw in the bag each time out between my 7W and 3W. Sometimes that's a hybrid of some sort or a utility iron. Just depends but I rarely use it. Sometimes off the tee but even then its rare. I have been considering a King Black UT One Length 2/3 for that spot though and that might make me use it off the tee more if it worked for me.

Back