3 wood for me. On my home course it is just not needed due to the distance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5 iron primarily because I am rarely at the distance that would call for it. If the tees, pin position and wind direction all align properly on one of the par 3's at my course, I hit 5 iron. Other than that, very rarely have a 180 - 185 approach from the fairway which is where I would use it.

Definitely my 4 iron. Basically use it for punch shots

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've carefully gapped all my clubs, have confidence in each, and I play a number of different courses. So for me, there isn't one.

7 wood. I only use it off the tee and rarely know where my ball will go. So it doesn’t get much action.

Cobra 5-6. I suck at hitting fairways...

5W (Cobra F8 5-6FWY). There is not much gap between 3W and 4H and I don't use FWs from deck much to be honest. Driver or 3W are for tee shots and usually there is no point in hitting FW from deck as I am more confident with irons. So not only pulled from bag, but selling it.

FW. Least used club. I've used it maybe once every 6 rounds. I pulled it from the bag altogether. I can top a hybrid off a tee if I can't hit my driver instead since that's what happens with the FW.

Lately for me it’s my 3w. It used to be my go to club on par 5s but I’ve added a 2i to my bag and they now share time. I think my 3w is getting jealous. Interestingly enough, I played a round last week and played every club in my bag. I didn’t use my 9i until the last hole. I played a solid round.

3 Wood. I use it probably once every 2 rounds. But as soon as I take it out, I have a round that I wish I had it.

It’s 5w for me. I pulled my Epic Flash 5w out of the bag and didn’t miss it. Longer approach shots I could use my HW or 3w based on yardages.

I’ll give it another round or two and I think it might make its way to the MP.

Back