Golf training in Los Angeles

hookedongolf

Reaction score
Handicap
There is no shortage of coaches here, but what I'm looking for is more of an intensive/immersive experience, like a golf university of some sort. Does anyone know of such a thing? I am looking for full time training instead just a lesson a week type of training.

There is no shortage of coaches here, but what I'm looking for is more of an intensive/immersive experience, like a golf university of some sort. Does anyone know of such a thing? I am looking for full time training instead just a lesson a week type of training.

It's on the player to practice all golf shots, eat right, have good fitness etc...On the player to get it done everyday..... No teacher or coach can do the work for the player.

That's true, but a player can only take himself so far before looking for a teacher.
It's on the player to practice all golf shots, eat right, have good fitness etc...On the player to get it done everyday..... No teacher or coach can do the work for the player.

I know theres one in LA that's called urban golf performance that's like a full on golf instruction and fitness boot camp.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

That's true, but a player can only take himself so far before looking for a teacher.

If an instructor gives technique guidance I expect it should take a student a month of practice, for example 10 to 12 hours of range time, before the student has learned the previous technique lesson and is ready for another lesson.

There's a popular coach in Westlake Village (Thousand Oaks) name George Gankas. I think he has coached some PGA players such as a recent winner Matt Wolff.

I was out at Tukwet GC out at Morongo near Palm Springs and the had a group that were park of a full time program that was playing and practicing out there.

Back