How Many 9-Hole vs. 18-Hole (or more) Rounds Do You Play?

I probably play 1 9 hole round for every 2 18 hole rounds. League play is 9 and I play 18 with my main golf partner.

Probably 4-1 favoring 9 hole rounds. I play 9 holes almost every day after work. And play 18 Saturday and Sunday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My only 9 hole rounds are weather induced. As for intentional, 99.5% 18 hole rounds.

Probably 50/50. I can get 9 in after work on Monday and Tuesday. Wednesday and Thursday are usually too busy to play. And I usually play 18 on Friday and Saturday. On vacation days it’s 18. And in the winter mostly 9 I think.

9/10 times I play 18. If I need to squeeze in a 9 it’s usually right after work which is rare.

I very rarely play 9 holes because (1) it doesn’t seem worth the travel (and in winter getting your kit dirty) for just 9 holes and (2) for me, golf is about playing 18 holes. However, I am retired and so I don’t have the same time pressures that working guys have. I may well have played 9 holes more often if I had taken up golf while I was still working.

I very very very very rarely play 9 holes. Maybe only 2-3 times a year for 9 holes

League is nine holes, so I play a nine weekly.

I only play 18 about twice a month, so it's roughly 2-1 in favor of nine holes for me.

That will change when my son is older and I retire.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Ratio is about 1.5:1 here. Sunday 18, Thursday 9 every week. Occasionally i get and extra 18 in weekly

Very seldom play nine holes, not involved in any leagues. Most of mine are due to rainouts. Once in a while I’ll only plan to play nine, like once a year or so.

Most local courses it’s only about 5.00 to play 18 than it is nine, so that factors in too. Plus if I’ve got a solid 9 going it’ll be tough to stop at 9 if I need to be someplace else.

Most of my rounds are 9, as most of my golf these days are after work 9's or late weekend rounds. I'd say somewhere around either 60/40 or 70/30 being 9 vs 18. 2-2 1/2 hours is way easier to fit into the daily schedule than 4-5.

The only time I play 9 is in the league I'm in or when I play with the wife. So that puts me over 20 times a season. I'd much rather play 18 which I do on days off or weekends. Although sometimes I wish I had quit at the turn when the round falls apart on the back nine.

This year has been a little different for me. I have been going more by my self, so I have been walkng 9.

I usually get out for 9 in the afternoon 3-4 days a week, 18 on Saturday & Sunday, with another 9 on Sunday afternoon.

Back