The Grandaddy Files: Interview with Jason Finley of Callaway Golf - Part One

dacatalyst41

#ReptheG #RocktheChev
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
THP has given me many amazing gifts and opportunities. This one is one of the most memorable. @Kev and I had a chance to sit down with @JasonFinleyCG, the maestro of The Grandaddy, to discuss any and everything related to the event. We were able to spend an hour with him and we've broken up the interview into two segments. Hope you guys enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:
Great job on a fun and informative video. Thanks to all 3 of you for taking the time to share with the community. I look forward to meeting Mr. Finley in September and hope to meet you both at a future event.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you all for the extra effort, great content, looking forward to parts 2 and 3

What a great first part. Brought back some good memories.

The trash talk game of @jasonfinleycg is only bested by his attitude, he’s really legitimately a nice guy and fun to talk to.

Can’t wait to see the next part!

Great job guys. Looking forward to part two.

That gave me some insight into past events and what is coming this year. I cant wait to meet this nice gentleman in a casual setting and meet the alter ego on the course. Thanks dacatalyst41 and Kev for doing this. I think there were a couple eggs dropped in that video.

That gave me some insight into past events and what is coming this year. I cant wait to meet this nice gentleman in a casual setting and meet the alter ego on the course. Thanks dacatalyst41 and Kev for doing this. I think there were a couple eggs dropped in that video.
I'd say you're right... and that you were probably pretty good at Easter egg hunts.

Great video guys. I enjoyed that so much

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

can we take a step back to realize this is part 1 of 2, and it's still 36 minutes long??? amazing how generous finley is with his time.

some really excellent tidbits dropped in there.

i'm so looking forward to meeting him and everyone else!

Great interview guys! Can't wait for part 2.

So cool!

never followed one of these live, but to restate the obvious, such a cool event and company. these interviews have been great.

can we take a step back to realize this is part 1 of 2, and it's still 36 minutes long??? amazing how generous finley is with his time.

some really excellent tidbits dropped in there.

i'm so looking forward to meeting him and everyone else!
Generous indeed. He actually gave us more time than we had questions to fill. I was honestly blown away. His passion for this event is off the charts.

Last edited:
Awesome part 1 guys, brings back so many great memories...even "sauce it and send it!"

Thanks for the interview guys. Finley is awesome and I can’t wait to hang out with home again.

Awesome job guys!!! Can't wait to here about what is coming up and some of his trash talk.

never followed one of these live, but to restate the obvious, such a cool event and company. these interviews have been great.

Hope you've gone back through the live threads since you've joined, because it truly is such an amazing thing that they do for normal folks. That being said, spending five days in the thread as it's happening, especially the competition, is super fun.

Thanks for checking it out guys. That was such a fun hour spent with a truly great guy. It really stirred up the emotions again and my cheeks hurt from smiling after it.

The fun part is I think part two is even more interesting.

This is phenomenal guys -- thanks for doing it!

Amazing job guys! Can't wait for Part 2

Oh man, can't wait to give this one a listen later on today!

LOL. Finley threatening to toss someone's iron headcovers into a lake at the upcoming THP Championship at Coeur d'Alene.

LOL. Finley threatening to toss someone's iron headcovers into a lake at the upcoming THP Championship at Coeur d'Alene.

The best part is it's not so much a threat as it is a promise!

THP has given me many amazing gifts and opportunities. This one is one of the most memorable. @Kev and I had a chance to sit down with @JasonFinleyCG, the maestro of The Grandaddy, to discuss any and everything related to the event. We were able to spend an hour with him and we've broken up the interview into two segments. Hope you guys enjoy!

https://youtu.be/cBUHnIAgMqM
That was just phenomenal! Can't wait to see part 2 and so many memories brought back like it was yesterday!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Back