The Grandaddy Files: Interview with Jason Finley of Callaway Golf - Part One

Just got done with the first one I smiled the whole time. Clayton & Kev you guys are rock stars like I told you in our text. #Represent2018Alumni. The part on why the event keeps coming back just hit home with me, the passion that Callaway has and there culture, and that THP has to provide this event to amateurs is incredible definitely happy to be a ambassador of Callaway always.
I’m wondering also if #DarthFinley might have caught that sick bug from that cold California rain and being 2 up and being made to finish out to 18 and then taking a tie to Boder and myself? Memories!! 2019 teammates you’re in for a wild ride enjoy it it will be life-changing.

Very cool interview guys. It is awesome that Mr. Finley was able to give so much time to you guys. Mr. Finley was so down to earth, but you could see and hear a bit of the smash talker and competitor in there.

On the side of Iron Headcovers, why no love? I gotta protect my beauties from any scratches. I say headcovers all around and proudly wear them on my clubs. Maybe everyone on the team should have Iron Headcovers this year with the G on them. Now, that would be fun ;)

Very cool interview guys. It is awesome that Mr. Finley was able to give so much time to you guys. Mr. Finley was so down to earth, but you could see and hear a bit of the smash talker and competitor in there.

On the side of Iron Headcovers, why no love? I gotta protect my beauties from any scratches. I say headcovers all around and proudly wear them on my clubs. Maybe everyone on the team should have Iron Headcovers this year with the G on them. Now, that would be fun ;)

I'm not sure The Hideaway wants that many sets of headcovers floating in their ponds after Finley gets a hold of them .

I'm not sure The Hideaway wants that many sets of headcovers floating in their ponds after Finley gets a hold of them .

This might be a T Shirt idea for this years event. No Iron headcovers.

Very fun video. Thanks for taking the time to do it.

I wonder if anyone is feeling froggy after seeing @JasonFinleyCG's competitive edge make an appearance...
After missing his unfortunate absence last year, I'd say don't let the "3-Month layoff" fool you.

I wonder if anyone is feeling froggy after seeing @JasonFinleyCG's competitive edge make an appearance...
After missing his unfortunate absence last year, I'd say don't let the "3-Month layoff" fool you.

Ain't scared!!!!! Seems like he is just warming up on the smack talk.

Your bag chatter is on the hosels from bending everything flat 5* :alien:

But the center of the face is pure. Perfect for resale value. Have you learned nothing?

Great interview Clayton and Kev!!! You guys were awesome, gave you a thumbs up on YouTube too!!

@JasonFinleyCG thanks for taking the time man. Your recollection of 2016 made me smile...yes, because we won, but mainly because of the enthusiasm with which the Zoo Crew celebrated with us. I know I've said it before, but thanks again for taking care of us internet golfers and being accessible...and missing those 3 foot putts on 18 on the Dye course...

Clayton / Kev,

Keep it up guys. Thank you for continuing to keep the spirit of the Grandaddy event alive and well. I think about it all the time. I even told the story to a bunch of randoms again last night after 9 holes. Just wanted to say thanks and to keep the interviews coming.

But the center of the face is pure. Perfect for resale value. Have you learned nothing?

I like how you think Wardy.

This was a fantastic history lesson about the Grandaddy and what makes it special. Thank you Jason, dacatalyst41, and KEV for your time and effort. It's greatly appreciated.

Good stuff guys. Looking forward to part 2

What a great job, guys! And Finley is such a great guy and has done so much for us! Thoroughly enjoyed part 1 and am looking forward to part 2!

Man, what love and care from @kev and @dacatalyst41 for doing this, and thank you to Mr. Anakin Finley for taking the time.

Incredible content and stories.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bravo, Kev and Clayton! And kudos to @JasonFinleyCG for taking the time to share your thoughts with them (and us).

I'm looking forward to part 2.

LOL. Finley threatening to toss someone's iron headcovers into a lake at the upcoming THP Championship at Coeur d'Alene.
Not just someone's! @tequila4kapp 's :D

Note to self, do not bring iron head covers to the Grandaddy this year. Looking forward to meeting you.
I'll try to remind you. LOL

This might be a T Shirt idea for this years event. No Iron headcovers.
Instant best seller

@JasonFinleyCG thanks for taking the time man. Your recollection of 2016 made me smile...yes, because we won, but mainly because of the enthusiasm with which the Zoo Crew celebrated with us. I know I've said it before, but thanks again for taking care of us internet golfers and being accessible...and missing those 3 foot putts on 18 on the Dye course...

Thanks for the reminder. And my pleasure.

Back