The Grandaddy Files: Interview with Jason Finley of Callaway Golf - Part One

It is great to put a face to the name love the interview! It is going to be sweet to see Team THP bring home the belt this year!

This is the attitude and direction we need from a good captain
Friends of friends of friends don't let their friends use iron headcovers! Lol

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Great job on the video guys! It was nice to relive some of those memories and to hear them from Jason’s point of view. #TheGrandaddy is truly a trip of a lifetime and something that lasts much longer then 5 days in California.

Awesome video, guys.

Protect our headcovers!!

eab0715b59a004c758cc714707681c78.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Is there a place to get iron covers with the Grandaddy G on them? Asking for a friend...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Is there a place to get iron covers with the Grandaddy G on them? Asking for a friend...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Gotta love photoshop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Make Headcovers Great Again

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Part 2 late tonight or wait til Monday? Hmmm...

Also, can a mod please change the name of this thread to
The Grandaddy Files: Interview with Jason Finley of Callaway Golf

I'm going to drop Part 2 into the same thread.

Clayton, don't do this to us!!! It's like stopping at the front gate at The Hideaway and being asked if we want to golf now, or wait a few hours......:clapp:

tease-gif-4.gif

download.jpg

Well, Were Waiting!!

Ya that was another awesome interview!!!!! Finley has a devious mind for sure. Can't wait to tee it up with him in December. Hell of a collection on his wall.

absolutely loved it. even more good stuff about the grandaddy, past present and future!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

That was a great hour of conversation guys!

Jason’s passion for the event really shines through. It’s something the attendees get to see first hand, and it’s really seriously strong. Well done guys!!

Thanks to @JasonFinleyCG for sharing your time!

Man love the video. Jason holds no punches and I love it.

Man love the video. Jason holds no punches and I love it.

I feel like this question has to be asked, as assCap what’s your iron headcover strategy?

Thanks again for the video guys. G logo on every piece of swag would be perfect.

Thanks again for the video guys. G logo on every piece of swag would be perfect.

I’m in this camp as well. Don’t get me wrong, I love all the swag we got, and have not one complaint about it. But if they asked do you want more custom logos, or less? My answer would be more. I really love the T-shirt’s we got with the Blueberry Vodka logo, and the hat, and headcover too. You just can’t buy that stuff, so it’s really cool to have.

Amazing how great he feels about the event and what goes into it.

Thanks again for watching everyone. That was one of the most fun things Clayton and I have had the opportunity to do and we can't thank @JasonFinleyCG for the time to do this video and also for everything he does for The Grandaddy and THP. Jason can definitely fill the Darth Finley role but he truly is a heck of a guy.

Thanks again for watching everyone. That was one of the most fun things Clayton and I have had the opportunity to do and we can't thank @JasonFinleyCG for the time to do this video and also for everything he does for The Grandaddy and THP. Jason can definitely fill the Darth Finley role but he truly is a heck of a guy.

you guys are rock stars!!! thank you for everything you’ve done this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back