The Grandaddy Files: Interview with Jason Finley of Callaway Golf - Part One

Thanks again for watching everyone. That was one of the most fun things Clayton and I have had the opportunity to do and we can't thank @JasonFinleyCG for the time to do this video and also for everything he does for The Grandaddy and THP. Jason can definitely fill the Darth Finley role but he truly is a heck of a guy.
Thanks for taking the time to do this and the other interview videos. Finley seems like a good dude. Looking forward to meeting the man.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Thanks for doing that guys, it was fun to reminisce.
Maybe its because I havent played against him directly, but I've noticed very little "Darth" in Mr. Finley. Hes a scholar and a gentleman.

That was a fun watch guys. Beware iron covers and love how Finley sneaks in 8&6 every chance he gets haha

Great 2nd half.

Videos like these really show why The Grandaddy has such reverence here on THP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m 15 minutes into the first video and really enjoying it so far. Can’t wait to get a few minutes and finish them both.

Over/under on headcovers going into the lake at championship.

Pretty funny how wanting to protect $300+ each irons is such a distasteful thing. I will have covers on them for transport and hope I remember to take them off prior to playing or be subject to such scorn and hatred.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Pretty funny how wanting to protect $300+ each irons is such a distasteful thing. I will have covers on them for transport and hope I remember to take them off prior to playing or be subject to such scorn and hatred.

Try leaving the wrapper on them until you actually use them. The banter on that is

Try leaving the wrapper on them until you actually use them. The banter on that is
Oh the humanity of it all, tough crowd eh!!
We must conform or be scorned...

I maybe old, but anyone throwing my stuff in lake better be able to swim.

Enjoyed the series of videos Clayton and Kev. And especially thanks to Finley to taking some time out of his schedule to do this.

This gets me so hype for December though!! Let’s go!!

Great interview, guys. Thanks for doing it.

“I’ll take my chances” might be the most Jason Finley response ever lol enjoying this interview fellas

Great watch. Finley is always a character! Thanks for sharing and can't wait until the next episode.

hahaha I had forgotten about Sauce it and Send it. Man what a dinner. I was sitting next to Finley as he slowly started to turn yellow

PhillyV;n8875362 said:
hahaha I had forgotten about Sauce it and Send it. Man what a dinner. I was sitting next to Finley as he slowly started to turn yellow
Haha! Meanwhile ArmyGolf was inhaling another platter of meatssss. That was a fun night!

Great part 2 as well guys, always a pleasure to listen to anything Grandaddy!

Can't believe I missed part 2, but this was great guys! Really loved hearing Jason talk about the event and how Callaway sees it.

Reactions: KEV
Part 2 was great as well. Love getting to hear what goes around inside Finley's head. :)

Nate;n8875482 said:
Having played 18 holes with both Finley & Harry as a team I can say it was enlighting, terrifying, humorous, frustrating, glorious, unforgettable, amazing and nothing can quite prepare you.

Likewise...

This was great... I'm one of Mr. Finley's biggest fans, he's fantastic.

Kenomikes;n8635894 said:
LOL. Finley threatening to toss someone's iron headcovers into a lake at the upcoming THP Championship at Coeur d'Alene.

Is he really going to do it when they look like this

a4ba3c09b23df24af0611a10e4283d6b.jpg

tequila4kapp;n8882224 said:
Is he really going to do it when they look like this

a4ba3c09b23df24af0611a10e4283d6b.jpg

Yes, yes he will!

Back