Korf-Kritter golf-a-palooza contest & giveaway!!!!

35, 35, 34

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

167 and 2nd place

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

172 and you win your flight

I'm too late to enter but how'd it go?!?

shanewu;n8875052 said:
I'm too late to enter but how'd it go?!?
Would be great to see an update...

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Bueller

Oh hey look......I finally figur d ur how to log into and read and sort the new forum! Tapa has been a joke since last night so I’m using the thp chrome version.

Sorry for for the lack of updates over the weekend, but that allowed everyone to get their entries in because we weren’t allowed cell phone use during the member guest unless we were playing music in our cart lol. Thursday was our practice round and was a 2 best ball foursome format. As the low caps in the group we basically decided to just drink and take some notes on the course. Lol. We DID however win 3rd place in the makeshift putt putt course that netted us more than we thought it would.

Friday morning started the 3x 9 hole matches. The first two rounds were fairly anti climatic as it was very apparent that the handicap committee slashing my cap by 40% because of a lack of tournament rounds was going to hurt. We figured if we would have gotten the extra strokes per nine holes we wouldn’t have lost the first two matches. We bounced back on the third nine and won handily as we ham and egged it quite nicely. It setup for us to make an epic come from behind win on Saturday as we were playing both leaders in those 2x 9 hole matches. We hit the range early on Saturday and if I’m being really honest I think we both felt pretty great coming from that win and the range session we just had. To say we didn’t give em hell would be a lie. We played decent on Saturday but it just wasn’t enough to make the come back in whole.

We ended up finishing 3rd in our flight with a 2 day 5x 9hole total of 157. It was the most fun I’ve had in a really long time with my boy chefkritter. The dude is the salt of the earth nice and quite frankly one of the best guys I’ve had the pleasure of meeting, getting to know and become very good friends with on THP. A lot of us say it all the time, but this place just creates special relationships that mean so much. It’s just hard to quantify honestly. More than anything we just had an amazing time catching up, reminiscing, talking about family, friends, life and thp. It was an honor to have him and I can’t wait to do it again......

with all of that being said......the WINNER OF THE CONTEST AND GIVEAWAY Re
jdtox !!!!! With a confident guess of 158 and second place as the tie breaker which was not needed he came the closest to guessing our total.

Whats the the prize you ask??? Whelp, both Chef and I have picked a few things to add to the grab bag of sorts. Jdtox.....I’m going to need a few things from you. (Sizes) so shoot me a PM or text and then we can announce in a day or so the prize pack from chef and myself!!!

Sounds like a fun weekend boys! Way to bounce back and thanks for the fun contest!

Solid finish fellas

Sounds like a fun weekend. Well done on the scores and placing in your flight!

Nice work, fellas!

PKorf;n8875218 said:
Oh hey look......I finally figur d ur how to log into and read and sort the new forum! Tapa has been a joke since last night so I’m using the thp chrome version.

Sorry for for the lack of updates over the weekend, but that allowed everyone to get their entries in because we weren’t allowed cell phone use during the member guest unless we were playing music in our cart lol. Thursday was our practice round and was a 2 best ball foursome format. As the low caps in the group we basically decided to just drink and take some notes on the course. Lol. We DID however win 3rd place in the makeshift putt putt course that netted us more than we thought it would.

Friday morning started the 3x 9 hole matches. The first two rounds were fairly anti climatic as it was very apparent that the handicap committee slashing my cap by 40% because of a lack of tournament rounds was going to hurt. We figured if we would have gotten the extra strokes per nine holes we wouldn’t have lost the first two matches. We bounced back on the third nine and won handily as we ham and egged it quite nicely. It setup for us to make an epic come from behind win on Saturday as we were playing both leaders in those 2x 9 hole matches. We hit the range early on Saturday and if I’m being really honest I think we both felt pretty great coming from that win and the range session we just had. To say we didn’t give em hell would be a lie. We played decent on Saturday but it just wasn’t enough to make the come back in whole.

We ended up finishing 3rd in our flight with a 2 day 5x 9hole total of 157. It was the most fun I’ve had in a really long time with my boy chefkritter. The dude is the salt of the earth nice and quite frankly one of the best guys I’ve had the pleasure of meeting, getting to know and become very good friends with on THP. A lot of us say it all the time, but this place just creates special relationships that mean so much. It’s just hard to quantify honestly. More than anything we just had an amazing time catching up, reminiscing, talking about family, friends, life and thp. It was an honor to have him and I can’t wait to do it again......

with all of that being said......the WINNER OF THE CONTEST AND GIVEAWAY Re
jdtox !!!!! With a confident guess of 158 and second place as the tie breaker which was not needed he came the closest to guessing our total.

Whats the the prize you ask??? Whelp, both Chef and I have picked a few things to add to the grab bag of sorts. Jdtox.....I’m going to need a few things from you. (Sizes) so shoot me a PM or text and then we can announce in a day or so the prize pack from chef and myself!!!

I thought y'all were trying to give the Smiter Live Update thread a run.... I Kid... Good playing.

And I agree that Chef is the Man...

PKorf is the man. And I do give mr and Mrs pkorf 5 stars on air bnb status review. And my new friends Jack the cat and Bourbon the pup.

An amazing weekend with one of the most honest and great guys out there. We got to laugh more often than not and left me thinking a couple of times “how and the heck is this o.b. So dang close”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well played guys and sounds like you had a blast!

Received a nice little package from PKorf and chefkritter over the weekend for winning this contest. Very generous fellas! It will all be put to good use and I am a big fan of the shirt! Thanks again!

IMG_4109.jpg

Back