How much money would it take?

Absolutely with no hesitation. Should I PM you my paypal info?

I have enough current hobbies and plenty of other hobbies id like to get into for $10M...

10 Mil? F*** YEAH!!! I could find another Game to play. I would have the cash to play the WSOP ME every year!
10k No thanks I'll continue to play golf badly. :banghead:

I would do it! I would hate not playing golf but I did like the answer above about having one hell of a Sim!

Just thinking about how much better off life would be and how secure my family would be I would have no choice but to take the money.

Sent from my SM-T817V using Tapatalk

Yep, in a heartbeat. It wouldn't even take that much money. I have other hobbies that I enjoy just as much, and without the frustration.

If somebody would give you $10,000,000 tax free, but you could never play golf again, would you do it?

It breaks my heart to say it, but yeah.

I’d spend a lot more time traveling with THP creating content though. Assuming you’d still be allowed to be in the game itself.

Does “hit clubs into a simulator” count as playing golf?

If somebody would give you $10,000,000 tax free, but you could never play golf again, would you do it?

In a heartbeat.

Hell yes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tep, Cause i ride my Gold Wing and I still play Softball....I could handle it just fine

Cant believe this is even asked. CYA golf! Would need to be a much smaller amount to make it a real ponder.

I'm old so yes please. I can still go hunting and fishing at all my bucket list locations and then will $9M+ to my kids.

I hate saying it but write me that check! I'd easily find another hobby to take up with that kind of money and life would be much easier at that point.

I bought a brand new tennis racquet about 15 years ago that still has the plastic wrap on the grip. Guess for 10 mil I could go back to the tennis court!

Yes. Y'all could visit me on St. John.

Yep. We'd be neighbors.

And there aren't even any courses there to make you miss it.

Wouldn't hesitate!

yup, I think the inflection point would be somewhere around 1-2 million. Baylor sports would be higher, 10 million would probably still get it done though. My family would be the only untouchable.

Can I bargain? 5 million and only play 125 instead of 250 rounds a year. My wife may be ready to give the 5 million back around March though.

10 mil is a no brainer.. i dont know what my number would be. if somebody came over with cash, i think 75k would do it.. ill just get back into tennis and maybe pick up pickle ball.

100% yes. I'd get back into building cars, and buy a lake house.

Have to agree with everyone else I would are the cash and run!

I guess I’ll be the odd ball and say no. Golf gives me a lot of joy and I am already fairly set financially. I don’t have $10mm but I have enough to be comfortable and content.

Hell freakin yes! I’d even give away my clubs to keep temptation away.

I'd do it for 100k, let alone 10 million.

Easily take the money. The upgrade in life situation would be way too much to pass up. Would put a pair of bowling lanes in my house and start bowling tons of tournaments again.

Back