Danimal

AKA "Dee-Animal"
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
~10
I have a nagging foot injury on my left foot. Feels like a sore spot on the left side mid way down my foot. It is sore, but not crazy pain. Feels like I am rolling my left foot over when I swing causing it, which would explain my hooks as of late. I bought a compression sleeve and it helps. Anyone else experience an injury like this?

Not that, but I had an issue around my arch last year. Bought a small roller that gets ice cold and used that for a while. I also changed shoes. No issues since then, thank goodness.

Hope it feels better.

Not that, but I had an issue around my arch last year. Bought a small roller that gets ice cold and used that for a while. I also changed shoes. No issues since then, thank goodness.

Hope it feels better.

I had the same thing JB was describing which I think was plantar fasciitis. The culprit was the golf shoes I had at the time, but I also used a cold pad and a roller to get mine back to normal - and also changed shoes.

make sure it’s not a plantar wart. those are no joke.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I had the same thing JB was describing which I think was plantar fasciitis. The culprit was the golf shoes I had at the time, but I also used a cold pad and a roller to get mine back to normal - and also changed shoes.

Definitely not plantar fasciitis. I have had that before. This is more towards the left side/top of my foot. Much more manageable that plantar.

My left heel is still jacked up from two weeks ago.. the slightest too much pressure and it's super annoying

Ice and rest as much as possible, may have to use a brace as well

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Danimal;n117086 said:
I have a nagging foot injury on my left foot. Feels like a sore spot on the left side mid way down my foot. It is sore, but not crazy pain. Feels like I am rolling my left foot over when I swing causing it, which would explain my hooks as of late. I bought a compression sleeve and it helps. Anyone else experience an injury like this?

Sounds very similar to what I am experiencing on my right foot, trail foot. Pain is mid foot and on the outside/right side. Just started in the last few weeks and I just can't seem to get rid of it.

Phil75070;n8873795 said:
Sounds very similar to what I am experiencing on my right foot, trail foot. Pain is mid foot and on the outside/right side. Just started in the last few weeks and I just can't seem to get rid of it.

That sounds about right. Doesn’t bring me to my knees like plantar fasciitis did, but I am aware of the pain.

Back