The THP Range/Practice Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Can’t practice today, but tomorrow I have a few setup changes I need to tinker with. Shaft lean at address, ball placement, grip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can’t practice today, but tomorrow I have a few setup changes I need to tinker with. Shaft lean at address, ball placement, grip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Yesterday at range really tried to play a "simulated" round of driver, 2nd shot and then pitch or chip shot. Really also tried to work on tempo too as I know I can be too quick in golf and wife states in other aspects too don't know what she means. The practice started off awful but ended up very good. I purchased the Tour tempo app and it seems good but it just never stop and distracts me. So I went to saying "Ernie Els" during swing and it seemed to help out a good amount. I also turned my right arm in more and that also seemed to help and was much more consistent with shots and distance. Always working on full shoulder turn.

Today at Trull practiced chip shots, lag putting and clock drill putting. That went well too. I need to really practice putting as mine is awful. I again worked on tempo with "a one and two" cadence.

Really trying to practice with purpose.

Got out for some pitching and chipping practice this aft. Finished it off with a small bucket working o the 3 wood and driver.

Went to chip and putt this afternoon since it's all I can do right now, and got a good 5 minutes in before a random storm drenched everything. lol At least the clubs are clean now.

Swing is junk right now. Need all the practice I can right now.
4b6b48274a9a9e2874be94f3701cc7c1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back