Playing W/ THPers - It's Just That Much Better

It was a blast. I've played with @Jank plenty of times to know you had a blast regardless of what the score was.

It was fun in my group with @Bryndom and @USAF Retired . Both guys had their tee game dialed in and was fun to see. Looking forward to the next round.
Always a great time teeing it up with you, Mike! @mikeg_74 was killing it out there today. He's definitely a machine. @USAF Retired is the most consistent player I've seen in a long time and great close to the green. These guys were awesome today

Good time today, fellas!

Always a great time teeing it up with you, Mike! @mikeg_74 was killing it out there today. He's definitely a machine. @USAF Retired is the most consistent player I've seen in a long time and great close to the green. These guys were awesome today
Great to see my Team Hackers 2021 teammate again.

Cheers Shawn IMG_2257.jpegIMG_2257.jpeg

Was amazing to finally meet @donny475 tonight, and we enjoyed some TooGolf shenanigans!!!

View attachment 9237786
Such a great evening pounding balls with @xThor . Great conversation-Good Food; just a great time playing this crazy game....even late evening in the fog and sprinkles. Played Pebble Beach and he took the game by one. I took the next one in a Closest to the Pin" battle that went back and forth. I would partner up with this young man anytime....

IMG_3784.jpeg

Played with @MWard, @Greg Kulbick and @#troy today for the first time in probably 6 years or so. It was like we never missed a beat and just tee'd it up last weekend.

Thanks for an awesome day, boys. Looking forward to more of it.

Played with @MWard, @Greg Kulbick and @#troy today for the first time in probably 6 years or so. It was like we never missed a beat and just tee'd it up last weekend.

Really good to see you out on the course again.

Who’s got the real picture. The thread one was low upload quality

IMG_2577.jpeg

We stood downhill from @MWard to make him seem taller.

Teed it up with @PiratePenguin today for the first time in a very long time.

He was one of the first THPers I met at a local meet up at south Hampton 10/11 years ago.

Had fun, some decent golf and caught up a bit.

Teed it up with @PiratePenguin today for the first time in a very long time.

He was one of the first THPers I met at a local meet up at south Hampton 10/11 years ago.

Had fun, some decent golf and caught up a bit.

Great catching up @#troy. Thanks for hosting. Hadn't lost a half dozen balls at Windsor in almost a decade. Hopefully next round we play somewhere with less water. :)

@WLG1952 met Lee today, played a fun little track out in Boulder City. Good dude, enjoyed the conversation and golf, learned a lot about him and would do it again in a heartbeat.
Thanks for kind words. Not too bad yourself for a youngster. 🤣

I also had a great time. You have a good golf game. It was fun to watch.

We'll do Boulder Creek next time you are in the area.

Back