Playing W/ THPers - It's Just That Much Better

Unfortunately I didn't get paired up with him, but I had the pleasure of meeting @Jamstar35 at a Chasing Scratch event. He's a great dude and I hope to get paired with him in a future event whether for Chasing Scratch or THP!
Likewise! It was great meeting you. I hope to be paired with you in the future!

We failed to take the requisite group photo, but I REALLY enjoyed the round today with @Canadan, @Golfers Anonymous, and @Scooby45. today. The THP vibe of good dudes who were instant friends was strong. I put on quite the show - and not in the good way, but we continued to keep the fun and relaxed mood going until the last putt dropped.

I will warn @Scooby45 and @Golfers Anonymous that I am the worst in the world with names and faces, so next time we meet and I have no recognition whatsoever on my face, don't be offended. I do it to almost everyone.

I don’t get to post in here nearly enough, but the thread title is true. Finally got a chance to put some faces to names over the last couple of days, and got to play with some awesome THPers. @Junkyard @mtbloco @BigDill
IMG_9624.jpeg

Oh my god that Almigos bucket @BigDill !!!
I felt left out not wearing a bucket today, and it probably would have been the play, because I also was not prepared for what feels like 1000° in the sun here.

We failed to take the requisite group photo, but I REALLY enjoyed the round today with @Canadan, @Golfers Anonymous, and @Scooby45. today. The THP vibe of good dudes who were instant friends was strong. I put on quite the show - and not in the good way, but we continued to keep the fun and relaxed mood going until the last putt dropped.

I will warn @Scooby45 and @Golfers Anonymous that I am the worst in the world with names and faces, so next time we meet and I have no recognition whatsoever on my face, don't be offended. I do it to almost everyone.
It was the most enjoyable round of bad golf I’ve played in awhile. I wouldn’t have wanted it any other way as it was a great afternoon, minus that Ultimate 3.

Had a fun round with @Dartgod today

Thanks for reaching out and let me know if you're near Houston again 🍻IMG_6420.png

Had a fun round with @Dartgod today

Thanks for reaching out and let me know if you're near Houston again 🍻View attachment 9259875
Had a great time in less than ideal conditions. It was a pleasure meeting you and your son.

I'm glad I had a great front 9 (for me), because that back 9 was something to forget.

Last edited:
The absolute epitome of ball strikers are gathering for a team event in Jacksonville, NC to raise money for the Maysville Police Department. @billyh, @Davidhibler, @Carolina Dundee, and myself will be teaming up to take on the competition this Saturday.

Back