Playing W/ THPers - It's Just That Much Better

I agree, I got one round in with MSemann777 two weeks ago and it had been almost five months since a round with THP'er before that. May have one coming up Friday morning, if the schedule holds.
Which it did. Most excellent to be able to get out and play a round with you AND get in before the rain came down. Next time I'll have to make sure I don't get any WebEx calls. :D

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Golf w/ THPers tomorrow, always makes for a great weekend.

Golf w/ THPers tomorrow, always makes for a great weekend.

Jealous of u guys but I can get over it because in two weeks I'll be in Florida with 24 other THPers

Jealous of u guys but I can get over it because in two weeks I'll be in Florida with 24 other THPers
I'm one of those 24, and again, golf with me is over rated.

I'm hoping to meet up with the Chicago crew early this season. Looking forward to meeting some people from here.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

Yes you are and it's going to be about so much more than golf. Good times to be had

will be a jury of two.

I cant wait for Club Clash. Going to be an Epic event.

I'll be there in case anyone needs to lawyer up.
I worked in Long Term Care/Nursing Home Administration for 10 years...

I dont think your firm has any interest in representing me...

Played with Hamfist & Ppania today (in my group; Mikedean441, PhillyV, mmaynard11, Robman7, ntanygd760, Gunner, Robozeo & Misike were in the other 2 groups). I had a blast despite the less-than-ideal conditions. Hope we can tee it up again soon, boys!

Played with Diveguy today and had a great time time as usual!

Fun round today with Robezo, mmaynard and ntanygd760 today. Little wet and windy, but fun getting to play with them all for the first time.

I get to play with a Panda the next 2 days. A spring time treat!

Spouses club scramble in the books. Had a great time with Fupresti and Tanker, who are both great guys, willing to drive a long, long way to play some golf and raise some money for charity. Doesn't hurt that they're pretty much ringers, as well.

Spouses club scramble in the books. Had a great time with Fupresti and Tanker, who are both great guys, willing to drive a long, long way to play some golf and raise some money for charity. Doesn't hurt that they're pretty much ringers, as well.

It was worth the drive to play with some THPers and help out a good cause for those protecting us all.

Got an impromtu 6 holes in last night with MDGolfHacker. We've been playing together for over 13 years, but yesterday was the first time we had played together since November....way too long. We didn't keep score, but both hit some quality shots and a few forgettable ones. But mainly we just enjoyed being out and having a good time.

Topped it off by having a way too big burger, with way too many fries and a cold beer. Good Times

Playing W/ THPers - It's Just That Much Better

Got an impromtu 6 holes in last night with MDGolfHacker. We've been playing together for over 13 years, but yesterday was the first time we had played together since November....way too long. We didn't keep score, but both hit some quality shots and a few forgettable ones. But mainly we just enjoyed being out and having a good time.

Topped it off by having a way too big burger, with way too many fries and a cold beer. Good Times

Hopefully he comes back to THP soon. Seems like a nice guy.

Hopefully he comes back to THP soon. Seems like a nice guy.
Oh he will and he is.

We spent a lot of time last night talking about life and the curve balls it throws you and how THP can be a place of relief when things get crazy.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Enjoyed the first night of league play last night with BigBall, MDGolfHacker and PingMan33 (although he was too good to be in our foursome!!) The scores weren't great except for BigBall who rebounded nicely after a rough first hole.

I think I'll play with a few thpers this weekend :)

Back