Playing W/ THPers - It's Just That Much Better

Such a fun round with my #TheGrandaddy teammate Clayton (Dacatalyst41) yesterday. The guy can just crush the driver and is just so much fun to be around! His laugh is absolutely infectious!

You make him play Westridge?

You make him play Westridge?

No we played out in Tyler because he is in the Shreveport area and Tyler is somewhat of a mid point for both of us. The course was Pine Springs and not in that good condition. Greens were bumpy, lots of different grasses in the fairways and the only way to tell the difference between fairway and rough was that the rough was minimally higher.

No we played out in Tyler because he is in the Shreveport area and Tyler is somewhat of a mid point for both of us. The course was Pine Springs and not in that good condition. Greens were bumpy, lots of different grasses in the fairways and the only way to tell the difference between fairway and rough was that the rough was minimally higher.

Oh man, you 2 should have traveled a few more miles to play Pine Dunes!

Oh man, you 2 should have traveled a few more miles to play Pine Dunes!

We may just do that one of these times!

Got to play a couple of days with my dude @ttucliffhanger yesterday and today. Had so much fun out there in this hot and humid weather! Thanks for coming down man!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Got to play a couple of days with my dude @ttucliffhanger yesterday and today. Had so much fun out there in this hot and humid weather! Thanks for coming down man!

Absolutely! Had a good time hanging with you even though I played like absolute dog crap! Lol. I mean I shot my age. How old am I in this pic? Lol
ba962f30fb06f4ad795207ae34afb556.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Played 18 with @shanewu today and he beat me like a red headed step child. We had a blast though!!!!

So much fun the last 2 days with THPers! Good golf, bad golf, who cares always a good time

Always fun teeing it up with THPers

Entire weekend has been a blast.

Thanks for letting me tag along today fellas. Was great seeing jdtox and oitw again (and I guess canadan too)

Had a fun round with "Steven the Cobra" this morning, my golf was pretty awful except for the Driver but as always just getting out is nice.

Got my butt handed to me again, but it just motivates me to keep at it and find the magic again. These young guns are just getting better and it is great to see the progress all of the local guys have made in the last 6 months or so.

Playing W/ THPers - It's Just That Much Better

Had a fun round with "Steven the Cobra" this morning.

Got my butt handed to me again, but it just motivates me to keep at it and find the magic again. These young guns are just getting better and it is great to see the progress all of the local guys have made in the last 6 months or so.
Shiiiiiit I didn’t exactly light it up either. Thankfully we got to tee it up and just appreciate some good golf and some bad golf while talking about other stuff besides golf.

I’ll take credit though asking the starter to send us off hole 10 since we were just a twosome. An hour and 15 minute 9 was nice hah!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Played 18 with @shanewu today and he beat me like a red headed step child. We had a blast though!!!!

It was awesome seeing and playing with you again, Dave!

373f8bdb7c58f39f0d26da8ecf0a8b09.jpg

tons of fun getting to play with @Greg Kulbick, @jim54 and @BigDill yesterday. many thanks to those guys for driving so far. we all had a ton of fun and i hope to do it again soon!

IMG_0326.jpg
Johan185, J.B. Cobb III, and Pumbaa at Highland Creek in Charlotte 7/27!

Met up with @mbenro and one of his playing partners this evening at our club. Was absolutely fun and met a new THPer! Chatted quite a bit about the awesomeness of THP! Golf was played, he was steady as ever with some good golf shots. I got into trouble off the tee a bit.

Good times until the next one. I can’t wait to see Mike get into a THP event.

Met up with @mbenro and one of his playing partners this evening at our club. Was absolutely fun and met a new THPer! Chatted quite a bit about the awesomeness of THP! Golf was played, he was steady as ever with some good golf shots. I got into trouble off the tee a bit.

Good times until the next one. I can’t wait to see Mike get into a THP event.

Right back at ya Matt!! Good to meet another THPer and hear about his unbelievable experiences because of this community. Had a fun 9 holes at our club, Matt's got game and we're both encouraged by the direction of new ownership. Looking forward to the next time out.

I have only played two rounds with fellow THPers in Arizona. Both rounds I struggled to find green grass and shot 90+, but I still had a great time. Both rounds I also got to see some really good golf in the low 70's. It is much more fun playing with people that you know love to play the game. I am looking forward to teeing it up with more THPers in a few weeks and plenty more after Idaho. Maybe we can even get an unofficial Arizona local event planned in winter/spring! MagicSpell Doubleb21 Wildcat4life Stribs

oumagic;n8890430 said:
I Maybe we can even get an unofficial Arizona local event planned in winter/spring!

That's a great idea. It will be nice to meet you all.

oumagic;n8890430 said:
I have only played two rounds with fellow THPers in Arizona. Both rounds I struggled to find green grass and shot 90+, but I still had a great time. Both rounds I also got to see some really good golf in the low 70's. It is much more fun playing with people that you know love to play the game. I am looking forward to teeing it up with more THPers in a few weeks and plenty more after Idaho. Maybe we can even get an unofficial Arizona local event planned in winter/spring! MagicSpell Doubleb21 Wildcat4life Stribs

Had a great time playing with all of you. I'm sure we can get a local event planned.

oumagic;n8890430 said:

That was a great day of golf and a lot of laughs and fun! We absolutely will have to plan an outing.

oumagic;n8890430 said:

Totally enjoyed playing with all of you yesterday. I'm all in for an Arizona event!

Back