What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hit the range twice working on fundamentals, THPed, and day dreamed about the MC.

Pondering a Golo 5, THP, brought a putter with me to work.

Lesson with our new pro..

Got me working on flattening out my the top of my back swing. Feels a little weard but the results were good..

More shopping and testing drivers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Playing lesson - learned that my alignment is all screwed up. Got it fixed, hit it straight(er). Next, chipping...

Played golf, got a migraine, took some pic's to upload on a review, worked up a shaft review.

Played 18.

Golfing would not be a fair term to call what I did today!

What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Distance wedge lesson today 20-100 yards

Last edited:
Had outdoor playing lesson. Got 4 holes in then got rained out

Finally unpacked from Indianapolis; swapped putters in/out of my gamer bag; tore open my Clicgear 8.0 that was delivered while I was in Indianapolis; and bought some THP swag.

Range session and some THP

Coached Jr. League. Worked on chipping and putting really just getting some of the fundamentals down for the kids

I had my first ever on course lesson today and it was incredible. I've got a massive post in another thread about it. Going out for 18 tomorrow so see if I can remember all that I learned today.

Short chipping session at lunch, driving range after work, and some THP time before and after.

Range warm up, Play 18, putting green work, and of course THP!

Work league 9 hole round. Played really well but just couldn't get the birdie putts to drop.

Thping....that's it

Played 9 holes and THP.

THP, range time, cleaned the clubs.

THPed at work while I could, Cleaned up the clubs again, then went down to the CC to roll some putts on the practice green and now just doing some THPing before bed!

Found too many scoring clubs were loose. Bad batch of epoxy, not sure. Pulled the whole set apart and took a little extra time in prep. Back together now. Hopefully can get them to the range tomorrow night!

Got the tee sheet for my tournament this weekend.

League night. Made a couple of nice putts.

Just some THPing today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back