What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A little range work. Then hit the putting green to work with the putter and some flop shots.

More backyard practice with the pitching wedge. Interesting change in swing today, I started to do a small forward press and the beginning of the backswing. This seems to keep my wrists cocked better and I was hitting pretty well. I am going to continue this new "swing thought" and see if it helps.

Gear evaluation session at range in prep for singles tie tomorrow...

Classic driver out, Xhot driver in
And a bit more radical - 3w out, 64 deg wedge in :D

hit a bucket and worked on my putting a little bit.

Went to Golfsmith at lunch and demo'd a few clubs

I also went to Golfsmith & almost bought a Cobra Bio+ fairway wood.
I came back to work with a dozen each of Callaway's Supersoft & Brisdgestone's Treosoft.
I drove a green on my bday on Tuesday and wanted a dozen to play with. It was a 310 yd par4 and I cut the dogleg. So it was actually 275-280 length shot.
I got the Supersoft b/c a buddy said they were better than the Tresoft. I'll find out at my outing tomorrow.

Practice session today consisting of short game for an hour, then hitting all my clubs for 5 balls each. Really focusing on tempo and feeling the club head come into balance before starting the downswing. Was one of the best ball striking sessions I have had in a long time.

I am as ready for my first post-Indy round on Sunday with Bullfrog! Feeling confident right now about a good score coming.

Went to range at lunch and THP'd. Hitting range again tonight. Working on my focus.

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

Just doing a little bit of THPing. Hoping to squeeze in some range time before the sun goes down.

Practice range and putting green.

Hit 2 buckets at the range and spent an hour on the practice putting green

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

THP. That's about it.

Thp and a little convo with ben my spi insteuctor

Stupid rain..... THP'd and putting in the garage is all I could do. Will watch some golf and read a little later.

JM

Range and thping

I "caddied" for my friend in a golf marathon (100 holes in one day). They play a few balls on each hole, so they need someone to track down balls/rake bunkers/clean marks on greens to keep the pace going.

THP while at work, deposit for the Gauntlet,

Lurked as best I could at work on THP. Now just THPing while at the second job getting geared up to play 36 with some THPers tomorrow!

Spent some time on the range. Only had a few hours available today.

What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Range and THP

Last edited:
Drove to Hudson to prepare for tomorrow's "event"

Hit 2 buckets,solid ball striking tonight. Took my son along as well.

Sent from my SGH-I257M using Tapatalk

On my way to the practice facilities.

Deposit paid for The Gauntlet! Heading to the range

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back