What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
First range session with the Apex Pros, md2s, and x2hot hybrid. So awesome. Still grinning from ear to ear

THP all morning and afternoon. Watching the waste management now and THPing. Heading to the dome once the gf gets home.

Played in a tournament

A little bit of....
Spoiler
BfWul0oCAAAsgVy.jpg

And this....
Spoiler
BfadSAKCQAEV2mv.jpg

And this....
Spoiler
Bfa3QT_CEAAY57U.jpg

And then this...
Spoiler
Bfa3ZHACQAAG9Af.jpg

Finally ending up with this....
Spoiler
Bfa6IL1CYAA8hCR.jpg

Got some shelving from work this week (real cheap - we are closing the plant and no one wanted it.) It didn't fit its intended purpose but it sure makes a great shelf for my golf stuff!

DSCN1885.JPG

Hit a large bucket at the range today & had my wife get some pictures & video for me. I have a pretty good idea what's been going on & started fixing it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Got some shelving from work this week (real cheap - we are closing the plant and no one wanted it.) It didn't fit its intended purpose but it sure makes a great shelf for my golf stuff!

DSCN1885.JPG

This is a great idea for these shelves!!!! Nice work!

I went to the local golf shop and teased myself some more today. Hit a few different irons that I have never tried, putters, and a couple woods. Didn't play this week so it was my quick version. DID pick up a Travis Mathew shirt for $43 bucks though on clearance. Sad that that is a deal.. LOL

Played a few holes on a simulator. Hut the new driver but the sim was. Messing up and not reading right.

Felt good though.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

First range session with the Apex Pros, md2s, and x2hot hybrid. So awesome. Still grinning from ear to ear

How do you like the hybrid? Any thoughts based against other hybrids you've played?

Walked 18 at Crescent Pointe GC which is an AP design. Beautiful course, but I didn't play my best. Shot 94 with 32 putts. Still a great day on the course.

Spent time THPing, watched golf on TV & changed some grips on a few clubs. Cleaned my full set. Ready for some golf Monday.

Bought most of my supplies for customizing putters (steel stamps, dremel parts, files, drill bits, and punches). Stamped my test putter and had moderate success. Tomorrow, if I have time, play 18, buy aluminum black to darken my putter and then paint fill it.

I played 18 holes, THP'd, watched the Phoenix Open and went to Golfsmith and demoed the X2Hot Pro hybrids.

I played 18 holes, THP'd, watched the Phoenix Open and went to Golfsmith and demoed the X2Hot Pro hybrids.

Were you stalking me? Haha I almost did this exact same thing, except it was sim golf. :confused2:

Were you stalking me? Haha I almost did this exact same thing, except it was sim golf. :confused2:

It was rough today in Phoenix, it was just cold enough I had to wear slacks...

Took advantage of the warmer weather and hit a couple of buckets at the range, starting the break in period for the new clubs.

Starting to go through some golf stuff that I need to sell. Hopefully raise some funds for hybrids or put the money towards a couple memberships this year

DSCN1885.JPG

That is great, looks really good.

Walked 18 and THPed

After being gone for a couple of weeks and not being able to play, I went to Golfsmith today and did some time on the monitor hitting my R11 6i and the Bio Cell 6i. Finally!! Absolutely love the Bio Cell. Will have numbers and my thoughts in a day or so in the review thread. Also got my putter re-gripped.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cleaned up my clubs. Forgot to do that a couple weeks ago after a muddy round.

Today was all about golf.
6:30am - 8:00am Out of bed, straight onto THP. Dubai golf tourney on TV.
8:00am - off to the course
8:15am - 10:00am On the range
10:00am - 2:30pm Played 18
3:00pm Golf town Bio Cell fitting day
4:30pm Cleaned up clubs
6:30pm - 8:30pm on the range

Helluva day. Made some really good progress on my tee game and broke in the Bio Cells.

Golf town Bio Cell fitting day

ArmyGolf, how was that?

Golf town Bio Cell fitting day

ArmyGolf, how was that?

Honestly, it was pretty lousy. I took one swing with the Bio Cell and hit one pretty good at 9.5* setting and stock shaft and the guy says "Well, you're good to go!".
I said "Excuse me? I'd really like to try different settings and shafts to see what's best."
"Oh, you did just fine with that one"
"Really? Because I hit my Amp Cell further and straighter at 11.5 with a White Tie"

Then he proceeded to let me hit the + and try some different things but I could tell nobody really cared. It was just flat and more or less a waste of time...not sure why I expected anything different.
"

Hit a couple of 4 irons at work yesterday, the best was 600 yards, the worst about 450 yards. I hit them across our frozen lake!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back