What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me know how that works out for you.

I just loaded up my staffer with TWENTY SEVEN clubs to head off to the outdoor driving range tomorrow for the first time in 2014. Supposed to be 30 degrees and snowing, but I don't care. The Morgan Cup is calling.

LOVE it! Is it a heated range?

LOVE it! Is it a heated range?
It is, but the last time I was there (spring of 2013) the heaters had all shorted out. The bays are enclosed on 3 sides which blocks some of the wind, and covered by a roof, so I won't be getting snowed on. I'll be all bundled up, and will have Morgan Cup prep adrenaline pumping through my blood...I should be fine.

Just reshafted a set of clubs for the tournament tomorrow

Today: Going to leave work early and walk nine.
Played the nine, and while I improved from the last time I played there (by 3 shots) and by all accounts I putted well (averaged 2.00 a hole), I couldn't hit anything above my 5i. This is the first time I can actually say I was frustrated out on the course. I expected better, and wonder if I'll ever be able to break 100.

My lesson can't come quick enough on Tuesday. I just hope when he gets a look at my swing he doesn't say "How you even manage to make contact is beyond me."

Went to a golf show in Grand Rapids.

THPed and went to PGA SS and hit a bunch of Callaway stuff and bought some stuff

Hit the range and worked on my swing prior to my lesson tomorrow. Changes are not drastic and I'm really liking the results when I put a good swing together.

Range, and putting. Still preparing for my tournament on monday.

Played 18 today(badly) and now just thping.

A little THP and went to Dick's.

Some THP early. Then went to the Cincinnati golf show. Lots of stuff. Clubs all over with deals to be had. Unfortunately for lefties very few of them were for me. Also tried to participate in a long drive competition. Only R1s were allowed. Good news is I now know that shaft club combo is not for me. 20 yards shorter than normal. Got a dozen lethals for $25.

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk

Made reservations for the HHI and some time THP.

Another annoying Tapatalk signature!!

Love the field goal out there, that's pretty neat!

The field goal is mostly my main target. It's quite unique to see at a driving range. At the back right there's a flag at 208. Love to hit the 6 iron to it. My go to club!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

played 9 holes here in north east Tennessee 45 degrees windchill probably made it feel like 35 windy fairways satuated good fun !!

Played 18 in our winter league and finished with 39 points in some VERY bad conditions...

Regripped my putter with a Winn.

Just some THPing now while watching the Humana. Gunna do some more putting practice later.

Shipped a shaft to a fellow THPer

Had another lesson then range time trying to put the swing together. Making progress, but still a long way to go.

Played 9 with my pro. Everything is looking good for monday.

Demoed the new Cobra Bio Cell and worked on some putting.

Range time with new clubs and a great round with thpers and taylornade

Played in a scramble tournament with a few THPers

Hit the range and spent over an hour working on short game with a great Bridgestone golf ball. Looking forward to the 21st!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back