What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a tee time for 10 this morning that I had to let go due to a serious illness in the family. Upon arriving at my aunts in the middle of nowhere, I see that it is sort of a mini reunion going on. Besides getting to see extended family I have not seen in almost a decade, I also got to see a cousin of mine who happens to be a scratch golfer and lives only 30 mins away from me. Hes got a membership at a really nice country club and invited me to play anytime. We also got my clubs out of the trunk and hit some balls out into the cow pasture for a few hours so all in all it was an interesting day.

Just watching the Humana and THPing.

Same thing I do every night pretty much. Golf channel and practice 6 footers while enjoying some fire roasted cabbage

Sent from my ADR6300

THP, watched a lot of golf and got my bag ready for tomorrow's round.

Tapatalk 2: The sequel is even better than the original.

Went to my course's new indoor facility and hit some practice balls on this cool day, worked on my bag, washed a couple of my golf hats and watching Humana.

Played the back nine at Bethpage blue.

Spent about an hour and a half on the range, putting green, and short game green.

Flew to California, let the fun begin!

18 holes with 2 great thpers, my new buddy Matt from Taylormade and some quality on course entertainment

#nothanksnecessary

Opened up the pro shop. Stayed until Jacqui got there and then came home to do work.

Me and Just _ Hacking did this. Sea Island. Seaside course. End of day Bagpipes. View attachment 12643

THP and followed the guys in Fl. Stopped by my local shop and hit some Callaway stuff. Spent about an hr hitting balls in my garage.

Sent from my Nokia Lumia using Tapatalk

Played (and more importantly walked) my first 18 of the year. Working on some takeaway changes that produced a really wretched set of holes in the middle of the round, but found a little something at the end and closed for a decent 94. Any golf in January is a bonus for me anyway.

Nice Donne!!

Practiced with my competition team, played the par3 course, played 9 holes.

Decided that if things aren't going to change I'm giving up on the competition team. It's just too expensive and our G&CC is making sponsoring just about impossible. We have three sponsors lined up, they're going to take care of the biggest costs including clothing and travel. This would save us as a team at least €450 each (€3.600 total). That would bring the cost down to about €200-€300 each. But as the G&CC doesn't want us to get sponsors I'm not going to pay that €650+ for the 5 matches we have to play in total. (In a timespan of less then two months.)

Hit the range and practiced what I I learned in my lesson last weekend. First balls I have actually hit since starting this practice. Interesting.

Finally took the K15 to the range , after the comedy that was the possessed ball dispensing machine I hit a bucket, surprisingly well with the driver made some of the first adjustments to my so called "swing" and it actually helped. go figure.
We are scheduled to play a course I have never set foot on before tomorrow should prove interesting.

Lots of time on THP and watched some golf on TGC

Practiced with a few training aids this morning in the yard, then a round of golf, then some golf channel, and now a little thp.

Took a few practice swings. Cleaned out and restocked my bag, spent a couple hours on here, watched some champions tour and booked a tee time for Lake Arrowhead Resort and Golf for tomorrow afternoon! Love that course this will be my 3rd time playing it and it is worth the hour drive from Atlanta.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Hit the range, needed that. Working on a small swing change I've been meaning to focus on for a while.

From the mini-computer!

Had an awesome range day today, been having some pulling issues lately and managed to figure out why.

Always a great range session when your driver looks like this at the end.

ursh.jpg

Mini golf with my son, and Bridgestone golf ball writeup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back