What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Worked on my swing in the basement and did some putting. Tried going to the course because it was around 40 out but no one was there and some snow was still on the course.

It was a lovely 53 degrees here and sunny. I played nine holes at the local Par 3 with my seven year old son.
We are supposed to get 3-6 inches of snow tomorrow and the rest of the week is not above freezing, had to take advantage of the weather.
943309_10202393674877552_1973970417_n.jpg

Played 18 holes with some THPers

Was a overcast 36 out this afternoon and able to sneak out of work at a decent hour (being that it's a holiday for most there) and get to the range. All on mats with frozen balls but working getting the swing back into shape and loosed up. Hit a large bucket focusing on maintaining posture and cleaning the hips today.

udyteteg.jpg

Went to the range and played around with my new AP1s!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just played 18 at Lake arrowhead in North Georgia. Shot a 99. Not very happy with it but I got the yips on my driver... Last time I played there I shot a 96 and since I have broke 90 so I was hoping for better. Lots of wildlife
avy7era5.jpg
4ybyjy4a.jpg
2e8ave9a.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Played 18 with fellow THPer Golfer64, shot an 81 with 3 doubles. Spent time on THP and watched some of yesterdays PGA golf on TV.

Cleaned up the girls this afternoon from yesterday's round.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Played 18 shot a 106 now it's time to clean up the clubs.

Some THPing. Practiced at the dome and hit 2 large buckets. Watched the behind the scenes on Feherty live. Now just more THPing till I fall asleep.

Played my first round of 2014 and it definitely showed. Now I know why they don't let you post in the offseason. Haven't played that bad in a long time.

THPed at work then had my 9 hole league on the sim. Didn't play very well so. Now just THPing and going to watch Feherty and do some putting practice.

Took about 100 practice swings with both my 60 and a 4 iron. waiting for my net to get delivered. Practiced putting in my office.
uploadfromtaptalk1390360570863.jpg
Love this ball return unit. My grandfather had one and I would play with it as a child. 20 years later it's still kicking (unfortunately he isn't) so I had to buy the same unit when I saw it on Amazon.

Played 18 holes in 2 hours during my simulator league. Switched back to more demanding irons, and it didn't go so well.

Spent almost 3 hours at the range with my coach working on my ball striking.

Tried to keep up with all the THP coverage at the PGA demo day.

Took my first lesson! And survived it! I don't have to sell all my gear on the Marketplace. Woo hoo!

Excellent news! Life is good

Played a round with Frank (tequilla4kapp) at Langdon Farms in Aurora OR (just south of Portland). Had a great time, first ever THPer I have met in person.

Played 18 today, now a little thp time...

Didn't post yesterday but that was the range and hitting a 714 ap2 6 iron demo club there, want!

Monday was 18 holes and the store to pick up more balls.

Just about caught up there!

Unfortunately all I did today was stop in Edwin Watts to see if they had any demo clubs they were clearing out. Last time I went to this location I pulled out a Mizuno JPX 6 iron for $5

THPed all day with the AWESOME PGA Show coverage. Putted for about 45 mins and now THPing and catching Feherty.

Played on the course with my friend, and had a great time!

Followed along with the awesome PGA Show coverage. That pretty much consumed my day

Followed along with the awesome PGA Show coverage. That pretty much consumed my day

Same here...and sent a few emails out about lessons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back