What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Practice round for RR, met some new and old friends for dinner, and talked golf all day while THP'ing.

Just spent 15 hours at the course setting up for a noon tournament and doing all the after-tournament stuff. Long ass day.

I go in to do the same thing tomorrow, at 6AM. Luckily it's a morning tournament and I "should" be out of there by 3:00 if I am lucky.

Depends on the tees but typically 190 to carry. It is a fun hole as they pontoon you across after you hit your shot.

Stonebrooke?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Walked 18 in 90+ degree extremely humid weather. I walk all the time, but the temp and humidity killed me today.

THPed, shipped a shaft out, practiced a bunch, and played 9 practice holes to prep for a tourney tomorroe

What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Played in the second day of a member guest tourney. Had the iron shanks for 6 holes. It was horrific.

18 at Coyote Creek Golf Club - Valley with ASN21!

0d2dea5ef6e205aba3e7f964126010f8.jpg

Went to a HUGE demo day today at my local shop. Taylormade, Callaway, Ping, Titleist, srixon, Wilson, mizuno, nike, Cobra and footjoy were there. I think @msh134 will be making a Mizuno EZ driver purchase in the near future. He was pounding it!!

Volunteered again at Senior Players. Rocco Mediate's caddie threatened to whip my @$$. (He was joking)

Sent from my LG-H820 using Tapatalk

Played 18, if you want to call that playing. Watching the LPGA now. Have all the clubs cleaned up for tomorrow morning.

Hit the range working on tempo. Pondered a driver and about to watch GC

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Played a great round of 18!

Hit the range with my brother. Had a great session. Should have tried to squeeze in 9 or 18 in stead

Hit a bucket of shots inside 100, another bucket of 7 irons just working on tempo and crisp contact, then worked on chipping and putting for an hour.

Range to try and work on the things from my lesson on Wednesday, then played 18 and booked a tee time for tomorrow for a round with friends I haven't seen for a few weeks

Did some golf related shopping and put Z cord grips on my 3 & 9 wood, everything is matched now and good to go.

Played the first round of a member guest tourney. Tied for 1st in our flight after the first day.

Replaced a couple grips, hit the G30 hybrid at GG (nice), hit 100 range balls, planning to work on short game after dinner tonight.

Played 18 with nate and pokeslice. Good times

Walked 18 in high heat and humidity

Bought some new script. Spent several hours following the O/M RR. Awesome!

Practiced putting for an hour and talked to a local club about joining... Will cost $750 a year, and i can walk for nothing after that (except on weekends, its $15 to ride 18 on a weekend)

Played 9 on a par-29 course with my 9yo son. Multiple three-putts today for some reason, ugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back