What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday I went to the range and today I played 18.

Junior League practice and did a little practice with my 60 out on the course

393356ff92fd67af8cbe3c62792180a6.jpg

THP and KPMG. Might hit some balls after it's over, we'll see

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

THP'd and had a great lesson with the assistant pro at my home course. I'm pretty freakin' excited about it!

Didn't play but went to under Armour outlet and took advantage of their 30% all golf gear sale. It includes cold black gear too! New shirt and new pants

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Didn't play but went to under Armour outlet and took advantage of their 30% all golf gear sale. It includes cold black gear too! New shirt and new pants

Nice I like UA stuff.... sounds more fun my day consisted of yard work and got a little chipping practice in after. God knows I need it.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Nice I like UA stuff.... sounds more fun my day consisted of yard work and got a little chipping practice in after. God knows I need it.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Well to be fair, my yard work was this evening. Mowing, watering, pruning....

I played 18 holes with three excellent humans.
I ate chipotle with five excellent humans.

And now I am THPing.

Winning

Absolutely!

Two regional rivalry captains.
Two Grandaddy vets.
Two States represented (and so far as I can tell friendly).
Two new club ponders.

...and a partridge in a pear tree.

I played 18 holes with three excellent humans.
I ate chipotle with five excellent humans.

And now I am THPing.

A filling day.

I've got numerous responses to this that don't sound terrible but certainly create terrible mental pictures.
Keep them to yourself, please.

:act-up:

I hit balls for a couple hours while my daughter had a group lesson. I got my hands on my new Cobra Baffler with 75 gram HZRDUS Black and love it.

Chipping Practice as the local range is closed. Today wasn't quite Mickeleson standard but good enough to reduce doubles to bogies and bogies to pars I think.

Played 18 w/ Gunner. Really solid ball striking day, best driving day I've had in some time just couldn't figure out the greens. Couldn't really score. Shot 79.

Only THP'ing so far, but I'll likely head to the range this afternoon.

Lots of daydreaming about THP events. Mondays after events should be a recognized holiday at my work. I will trade one of these mondays for the paid day off i get on Black Friday

Lots of daydreaming about THP events. Mondays after events should be a recognized holiday at my work. I will trade one of these mondays for the paid day off i get on Black Friday
I hear this. I'm in a fog today. A dense fog I can barely work through.

The event hangover is real. Almost forgot what it was like.

I hear this. I'm in a fog today. A dense fog I can barely work through.

The event hangover is real. Almost forgot what it was like.

I concur!

Nothing other than THP'ing. This weekend took a lot out of me both mentally and physically. I was absolutely drained. Won't touch a club for a few days as I have a 4-day tournament starting Wednesday. Need to re-charge quickly and be ready to go.

6 dozen chrome softs**.....wife was not very happy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back