What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thp'd this morning. Thp'ing now. Other than that, not a thing.

Just some THPing and watched the last half hour of the Schell Houston while doing some carpet putting before my second job, now just THPing to get the shift over with.

What were your favorites Donne? I'm headed to a Callaway demo day tomorrow at my home club. The X2Hot Hybrids are on my must hit list

I like the Big Bertha driver and 3w with the regular flex stock Fubuki, and the X2Hot Hybrids with the stiff stock Aldila Blue shafts (didn't try any non-stock shafts). Iron-wise, I love the Apex heads far and away more than the others, but don't care for the stock XP95 shafts. Tried the Recoils also, and they weren't magical either. I'd really like to try them with KBS Tour 90s, but the fitting cart didn't have those.

Tried the X2Hot FWs also, but like the Bertha better for some reason...also learned that I should never again lay hands on the Deep models.

Cut the ndmc standard size grips off two drivers, 3w and 5w. Cut a inch long gouge into my left palm when I got careless with my hook knife. Spent 45 min trying to get it to stop bleeding. When it stopped, cleaned with alcohol (I may or may not have cursed loudly) super glued cut, then built up 4 wraps and gripped them with lamkin ace 3gen blue.
u7yrypyg.jpg
3eqabenu.jpg

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Kang, you need to be careful dude!!!

Tell me about it. Frustrated with myself for stupidity. Hopefully it heals quick and I can get back to practice

Tell me about it. Frustrated with myself for stupidity. Hopefully it heals quick and I can get back to practice

That's why i don't do stuff like that.

THP'd, lusted after hybrids and spent some time on the Birdie Ball.

Checked the forecast for Monday (no rain)
Read the x2hot 3deep thread again (mine is arriving Monday)
Argued unnecessarily about Paulina Gretsky.

Tac care buddy!

Cut the ndmc standard size grips off two drivers, 3w and 5w. Cut a inch long gouge into my left palm when I got careless with my hook knife. Spent 45 min trying to get it to stop bleeding. When it stopped, cleaned with alcohol (I may or may not have cursed loudly) super glued cut, then built up 4 wraps and gripped them with lamkin ace 3gen blue.
u7yrypyg.jpg
3eqabenu.jpg

Gave a partial lesson today and the guy started hitting the green on every shot! So happy to be able to help somebody get better. Going to tee it up with him soon.

Noticed a set of Altitudes I had been watching (and had in my cart) on Callaway Preowned, was now gone.

Waited to hear back about a set of Altitudes on THP.

Putting practice. THP'd.

Went to a Demo Day at my club and hit the SLDR driver and SpeedBlade irons. Very interesting session. Results are in the appropriate threads.

Then went to the other end of the range and worked on some fundamental changes in my set up and swing that my instructor gave me during a lesson on Wednesday. Progress is looking good.

Bought an awesome putter grip and hit some birdieballs in the back yard. Woulda loved to play a round but no time.

Played 9 holes, did a little putting, ordered an EP scorecard holder, and bought a pair of golf shorts and some winter weight golf pants.

Using Tapatalk

Played 18 in a local tourney this morning.

The #Cookie man put a hurtin' on some fools er... dudes this morning?

That's an understatement. He played very well this morning.

Watched some golf, THP'd, looked at drivers on eBay, and practiced up downs in the short game area at the mini.

Unexpectedly got to play 9 holes today, watched the Kraft Nabsico after the round and of course THP.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Went to the range, worked on putting stroke one their indoor green, talked with my instructor about how I've been playing and discussed graphite iron shafts options to fit me.

Cut the grass, cut weeds & got the yard looking nice. All so that my weekend is clear next weekend.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Went to the range and kept falling in love with my J40 wedges, worked on the driver and putter. It all feels good, just can't get the score down below 80 lately. Surfed Ebay for a bit, but thats everyday. Watching the LPGA now. This game is one of the very few things I never get bored of....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back