What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Played 18 in a local tourney this morning.

That's an understatement. He played very well this morning.

HaHa. Yes, I had to go check the "What did you Shoot Today" thread. My buddy shot very well, indeed. Must have made a tidy little sum with those skins and close ups as well. Nice going Cookie!

Played 18 with THPers, found out my lesson for Tuesday was cancelled and my instructor left. Not happy.

Played 18 with THPers, found out my lesson for Tuesday was cancelled and my instructor left. Not happy.

Ahhhhhh dangit Ricky! What the heck is going on!????

Ahhhhhh dangit Ricky! What the heck is going on!????

Good thing I prepaid for the lessons. Arrrgh. Best part is they are booked until April 28th.

Played in a charity scramble

Good thing I prepaid for the lessons. Arrrgh. Best part is they are booked until April 28th.

Plenty of time before Indy, OC and Myrtle. You'll be in fine shape Ricky, I have no doubt about it!

Played 18 with 8 awesome THPers!

Went to a all manufacture demo day, then play nine holes this afternoon. Hoping tomorrows round will be better.

Thping...and that's it

Played 18 holes with my new Odyssey White Hot #5 putter.

Caught the last 30 min of a demo day at my club. Hit exclusively Callaway equipment.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Played 18 and shot a personal best :)

Can't say that I'm surprised, you were playing solid in LA bro.

Lessons paying off. Short game came through today as well.

Managed to stick all my old clubs into my old bag and put them in the foyer.

Went over to a buddies house and played a little OptiShot golf, just felt good to hit some shots and shake a little rust off.

22 holes with Jacqui and another couple.

Had a lesson, hit the range/practice green with a THP legend, and walked 9 this evening.

Little golf on tv, some THP and tracking my clubs via fedex! Cant wait for them to get here

I went to my 1st ever demo day today, what a good time that is!

Had a lesson, hit the range/practice green with a THP legend, and walked 9 this evening.

Weird....i didn't know we hit the range together today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back