What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Played 18 today shot 11 but enjoyed the day and view, don't feel I played 11 bad but the score is what it is had a GREAT day hope to improve the number next round. I cleaned the ladies when I got home and logged on here!

I just bought two bottles of propane for my cart heater so that maybe I can play tomorrow.

I ordered the adidas Men's adizero Tour Golf Shoe for only $43 shipped (last years) from Dicks (used extra coupon I got for new membership)

Then I set this up.
buvygury.jpg

a8asyga8.jpg

darema8y.jpg

y7u8unum.jpg

It was a late Christmas gift that I received yesterday from my employee. He got it on eBay and I picked up the 1x2 mat from Edwin watts.

Just hit about 70 came in to warm up and I'll be back out. Wife says I can't leave it up so I have to get the most of it when I put it up. Breaks down into a compact bag so easy storage

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
GolfTec lesson/practice, THPing, swing pondering, equipment pondering...

Spent time on THP, watched both the PGA and LPGA on TV and played 18 this afternoon.

Watched/Watching the Farmers now just THPing. Going to do some putting practice before work at 7.

Played 18 with another THPer

Played 18 with 2 great THPers randy and doug!

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Played 18 in our winter teamcup. Played the foursome where my playing partner just didn't get his groove going. He put down a (better or equal) score for just two holes, so my scores counted for the other 16. We did win, so that was nice :)

Another match tomorrow!

Played 18 with some THP'ers.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Enjoyed 18 with the some THPers.
COOKIE being one of the.

18 Holes and a golf workout

KG

Just Tapping Away

Ordered grips, removed the stock grips off my irons and cleaned them up. Removed the Superstroke from my Seemore, and ordered epoxy and shaft extensions so I can get it back to 35".

Went to the park to take the soccer ball to my youngest (3) and saw my oldest (5 1/2 ) hit his first "golf shots" that weren't a putter in the hallway , dare I say it he has a better short game than I do!!!

Got accepted to represent Bridgestone Golf at the 2014 THPMC!!!!!!!!!! HELL YEAH!!!!!!!

Got accepted to represent Bridgestone Golf at the 2014 THPMC!!!!!!!!!! HELL YEAH!!!!!!!

Many congrats, just played the e6 and really liked them

Was able to hit the range today. Really focused on my takeaway and extended my arms on the follow through.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spend some time on the driving range getting to know my new Grenade driver...loving it. Today was my 2nd session with it, had to adjust a bit but I'm hitting it really well now.

Placed an order for a Grafalloy prolaunch red shaft for my driver, then did some research on thp about cutting the said shaft down a little, 1 inch max I think will be perfect for me.

Took a lesson this morning and stopped by GS to grab a few wedge grips. The only issue so did not have the new Lamkin UTx grips in yet. So, I will be waiting on those. But I did pick up a sleeve of SR2 balls to put up against the 2014 B330-S. Curious to see the results of this testing.

Got some solid range work in and then an hour on the putting green. Going to write some reviews tonight. Good day.

Just watching the Farmers and THPing before heading out for my birthday dinner. Probably going to make a stop at golf galaxy just to do some browsing, maybe grab a new glove.

Thping that's it

Pulled out the heat gun and tried with moderate success to remove the shafts from some old clubs in my garage that belonged to my grandfather. Want to keep the heads as momentos, but they've been sitting in the garage for a long time. Couple of the ones I tried were not budging...of course I don't have a vice to throw them in to get some better torque.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back